Signature problems...

Joeybobjohn

Well, i edited my post, try that first. Because it shouldn't be his cookies since we can't see the code(not code, the picture, wtvr) either. It has something to do with either his signature or the forums.

Do you have BBCode turned on for your signature? Under the signature section in your profile it should look like this:

help.jpg

If that does not fix it, maybe you should seek help from an Administrator.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Do you have BBCode turned on for your signature? Under the signature section in your profile it should look like this:

542c4589ab.jpg

If that does not fix it, maybe you should seek help from an Administrator.

Oh yea, you said something about turning your BBCode off, thats probably why...

None of you people are reading, are you? The disable BBCode button is STUCK, which is why I think it's his cookies. For some reason the forum is forgetting that he's turning BBCode on.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Bad, tried your first suggestion after edit, didn't work. Ouchy, my signature area looks like

Box to type sig in

random colors

3 checkboxes with,

Disable BBCode

Disable Smileys

Do not automatically parse URLS.

THen submit and all that.

Bad, I was saying - every time I hit submit, if I go back into the signature changing area, the "disable BBCode box is RECHECKED, even if I unchecked it last time...

5e012ecddf.png

None of you people are reading, are you? The disable BBCode button is STUCK, which is why I think it's his cookies. For some reason the forum is forgetting that he's turning BBCode on.

"disable bbc code turns on, even if I turn it off."

he turned it off. I just forgot what bbc code meant until i turned mine off...

cleared my cookies, same problem.

Then turn your BBCode on. Also, try the new code i posted on my edited one up there^^^^^^^^^^^

EDIT: HERE!

[img=http://www.rsbandb.com/sigs/sig77/joeybobjohn.png]

EDIT #2: Here, click on "Edit" on one of your posts. Then check the Left Side to see that is ON

look at ouchy_5's post. See the "disable bbcode" box? No matter how many times I uncheck it, it comes checked again. And green - rebooting my computer? how would that help, exactly? Second, how do I clear the cache?

Bad still isn't reading.

Try clearing your cache and rebooting your computer.

You read fool, loooooooook at what he is saying ffs. I know that its STUCK, its just that you can check it on your edited posts. Its right here, on the bottomVVVV when you click Disable BBCode. When you click "Edit" as i said before.

Clearing cache and then rebooting your computer would force your computer to start talking to Tip.it all over again. It seems like something has gone wrong, which is why it remembers disable BBCode being checked even though it shouldn't.

As far as clearing your cache, it should be in the tools tab somewhere. If you use Firefox (you should, btw), it's under tools -> clear private data.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png