Desperate times call for more money.

dru89

With the increase in skills that seem to require money to fuel their leveling, such as construction and summoning, it looks like I need to find a steady source of income so that I can continue to make money.

I always thought 100k was a lot of money before, and it was all I had in my bank maximum. Most times I had less than that. =P :roll:

Apparently I was wrong to think that was a lot of money :D.

Anyways, it would appear that I need a good source of income. More than like what that means is that I'm going to have to raise up some of my skills. Anyways, I'll post all of my skills up here for you all to giggle at and then to maybe give some helpful advice on how to actually earn some money. =)

Thieving - 68

Attack, Defense, Strength, HP - 67

Magic - 66

Cooking 65

Mining, Fishing, Woodcutting - 63

Crafting, Fletching - 57

Agility - 56

Smithing - 54

Firemaking 51

Prayer - 47

Range, Herblore - 45

Runecrafting - 42

Slayer - 40

Farming 37

--- (and now for the worst of it :D)

Construction - 17

Summoning - 14

Hunter - 11

So in all that jumbled pile of terrible skills levels, is there anything anyone could make out on how to get more money so I can raise some of those skills? =)

Please, don't give answers, like get smithing to 99 to make rune plates. Yes. I realize that's a way to make money. But I also realize the time frame it would take for me to get that. =/ Something actually doable at my level or maybe 8-10 levels more please?

I suggest You use Use/Invest In A kingdom The kingdom will make u money while your asleep or playing runescape. As well as u train a skill to raise money.

Someone will go more into the kingdom i explain how to make money with your stats

Top 4

1. Woodcutting Chop down some trees

2. Kill a monster for drops some good monsters (Cockroaches Minitores (iron arrows) Moss gaints etc

3 Fishing- Either lobbies or swordfish (make u decent money) Monks (Need swan song) Sharks (100k+ an hour High fishing needed) Salmon/trout (very little cash fast xp to reach the higher lvls)

4. Farming- This a skill worth raising even though its boring its good source of income herb wise Toadflax/rannars/snape dragons/ etc

Kingmickez25.png

Well, i suggest you get 750k before you do the quests for the minigame Manage Thy Kingdom.

In order to do that, you should do what you can do best.

I.E. Mining Pure Essence,

Mining Gold,

Woodcut yews,

Fish Lobsters,

Raise runecrafting to 44 for natures,

Or just do regular old slayer.

All of these train your skills, while still gaining you some hefty cash.

Once you reach around 750k, do Royal Trouble and Throne of Miscellania Quest. That way, you can be as lazy as you want and still get money.

First off runecrafting need some work.. its a great money making skill..

Secondly, hunter is a money making skill... work your way up to 63 and do some red chin hunting.

Working on your combat stats and getting them as close to maxed as you can bear is usually always a great investment because jagex has always released updates that give you new items that cost millions (Like God Wars Dungeon being the most recent)

Mining pure essence is good money at the time as well as mining 500g granite in the desert.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I'm considering selling all my swordfish because I've got plenty of monkfish. That will probably help some. GE says it will make about 200k.

So that will be a good start, and then I'm gonna see how much Yew sells for. That'll probably help some too. =)

I'm also working on getting 65 fletching to alch yew bows. That will help fletching, magic, woodcutting, and money. I like that option. =P

I also like the idea of getting 750k to do Manage Thy Kingdom ... I like being lazy.

or rather... being able to do other things besides RS. :D