Grave question

Dracula_Magic

Grave dissapears

I think it dissapears too

Repairing is only for like 3 mins, right click and click repair, blessed ones require 70 prayer, and last so much longer.

1.What happens with grave if i logg out

2.What happens with blessed grave if i logg out

3.What is diffrence between "repairing grave" and "Blessing grave" and how do you "repair a grave

1. It goes away along with your items

2. Same thing it goes away

3. Repairing gives a couple of mins longer to last and for bless gives a huge chunck of time depending on pair You can repair at lvl 2 or 3 prayer blessing needs 70 u right click it i belive this only works in ftp i could be wrong though

Kingmickez25.png

Graves last for a time limit. It doesn't matter if you log out, they will still be there until the time limit expires. Repairing a grave takes 2 prayer points and it restores the 2 min time limit on the grave; just right click on the grave and click repair.

Blessing a grave takes prayer lv 70, and it adds on 5 mins time limit.

A normal grave has a 2 min time limit, and a blessed grave has a 5 min time limit. Hope that answers your question.

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Bring it on!

Member.png

Graves last for a time limit. It doesn't matter if you log out, they will still be there until the time limit expires. Repairing a grave takes 2 prayer points and it restores the 2 min time limit on the grave; just right click on the grave and click repair.

Blessing a grave takes prayer lv 70, and it adds on 5 mins time limit.

A normal grave has a 2 min time limit, and a blessed grave has a 5 min time limit. Hope that answers your question.

You are wrong this is straight from the knowledge base

The length of time your gravestone remains in place depends on how many Prayer points the player blessing your gravestone has available and how long it has been since you died. Note that, regardless of when the gravestone was blessed, it will crumble to dust one hour after you died. It will also collapse when you log out, or if you die again and drop more items, although your items may remain available for a while longer if your gravestone has been repaired or blessed recently.

To make it easier to get to your items when you return, you (and only you!) can right-click on your gravestone and select 'Demolish'. This won't make your items vanish immediately, so you should still be able to pick them up before they despawn.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=563

Kingmickez25.png

If you log out, your grave will vanish, but the items there will last as long as the grave would have. So if you disconnect but your friend manages to bless the grave first, you still have a whole hour to get those items. If it wasn't blessed and you have an Angel of Death grave, you will still get your 5 minutes.

Graves will begin to crumble after some of their time is up. It can then be repaired for a few prayer points, which makes it last as long as if it were brand new again, so repairing an Angel of Death makes it worth 5 minutes again. Blessing is different because it takes many prayer at once and pushes the grave's time limit way over normal, up to an hour.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I believe they don't disappear, i died at zammy gw,got it blessed, then accidently hit backspace, and stuff was still there so...

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

If you log out your grave will always disapear.

Repairing a grave will make it last up to 5 minutes. Blessing a grave will make it last the maximum amount of time which is one hour.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.