Rate Psi Kia Kai: Stats, BOB and Drops, EDIT: Best PK

Ok, my account is now 1 Year and 17 Days old.

Today I achieve 70+ in all stats other than hunter which is level 10. I am not raising this until 1850 total, and I will get 1900 the day after doing Hunter.

I originally made this account to be a tank pker but we all know what happened there and I don't like Bounty Hunting, therefore I decided to turn into a main but first raise my total level significantly.

Here are my stats as of 08/08/2008:

stats.png

Here is my BOB as of 08/08/2008:

beob.png

A fews things about my bank, I am not worth much but considering 99 Magic cost about 30m - 40m and 99 Range cost me 10m - 20m, plus the fact things like Crafting, Smithing, Con, Herblore, Prayer all costs 3m+ each to get to 70, I don't thing my BOB is all that bad, I am satisfied with it at least. I am not used to being rich, I am rich for my personal view as I have never had a bank worth more than 19.8m.

My greatest achievements: (I know they are bad quality pictures)

99magepic.gif

99Range.png

99 Magic was first, the first 99 I have ever achieved. =]

Best God Wars Drop:

SaradominSword1.png

Was on my FIRST ever kill. Yes I solo'd before I teamed.

Best Dking Trip:

dmed.png

Thats the last drop of the trip but we had 1 D Axe, 2 Beserker Rings, 1 Warrior Ring and 1 Dragon Med Helm. Thanks Leikjanet10. <3:

I have had many other Axes, Rings etc but it is too many too upload, yes some were solo. I have had 3 other Saradomin Swords but 2 of which were 3 Man and 1 was 4 Man.

Best PK:

15.png

So thats about it. My best achievements after 1 Year and 17 Days. =]

Please rate and any other POSITIVE comments.

I am aware I no lifed alot so you don't need to tell me.

i'm giving you a 9/10 as we were friends like 8-9 months ago and now you treat me like i don't even know you.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

i'm giving you a 9/10 as we were friends like 8-9 months ago and now you treat me like i don't even know you.

Yer because when you quit temperalily you insulted me like crap because I played so much, so yer, I don't ignore your questions or comments and I do reply if I feel I should but I don't purposly start any conversations with you.

10/10 for our DK trip, tbh! <3:

9.34/10 for everything. :twss: Lets duo more, k?

Hai! <3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

<3: psi <3:

your the same as dudy

hunter noob

and don't make excuses

10/10

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.