after 213 solo kills and 2 days i get what

I'm not a pro godwars dungeoner, but after 213 kills and all you get is a skirt doesn't seem very rewarding to me. :|

Grats anyway, hope you have some more luck later on ::'

i dont know if it's just me but i think jagex lowered the drop rate of gwd items.... 9/10

I am not sure but i was soloing and people would ask to team and everytime i teamed we would get two items. never left a team trip with less then 4 mill cash :)

Its not about the money i got nothing better to do while i get 99 farming other then make some more cash. I want to thank Calibanio for the help on some questions i had about certain things there. Soloing arma started as a joke with some friends and i actually enjoy it now. I can post some of my team drops i think i got a few hilt drops duo trio 4 man if anyone wants to see some of those. Currently soloing arma till 99 farming and i think i should manage a hilt or two. Who knows maybe 3 in one trip "wink wink"

Gurbashiki.png

man that sucks i did a trip with a team of 4 of us 1st drop was armadyl platebody.

Blackaddy65.png

Dragon Drops: 2 left half, 1 right half, 2 D2H ,3 dradon med, 2 dragon pleatelegs, 3 dragon plateskirt.

armadyl drop: 1 plate shared between 4.

Zamorak drop: 3 spears.

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan's spears, 2 Dhorak's helm, 1ahrim's, hood, 1ahrim's body, 1ahrim's legs, 1ahrim's staff, 3 torag's hammers.

KBD: share of vissage.

Total cash from drops made: approx 32425000gp

i soloed it once and justr suvived mainly beacuse i had lots of pray pots, sara brews range pots and a decent bow with decent arrows and very good armour but solo i had bad luck got nothing good.

Blackaddy65.png

Dragon Drops: 2 left half, 1 right half, 2 D2H ,3 dradon med, 2 dragon pleatelegs, 3 dragon plateskirt.

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan's spears, 2 Dhorak's helm, 1ahrim's, hood, 1ahrim's body, 1ahrim's legs, 1ahrim's staff, 3 torag's hammers.

man that sucks i did a trip with a team of 4 of us 1st drop was armadyl platebody.

So you had luck? Id like to see you solo that many but looking at your stats I think youd have trouble with even killing one.

Nice drop 9/10

I think he meant it sucks he only got a skirt. Not that the actual achievement sucks.

not sayin the achevement sucked coz it didnt i wish i could last that long with kree lol its amazing that he lasted that long.

yea the drop did really suck though. :wall:

Blackaddy65.png

Wish I could solo a boss. At least you got something, thats what counts.

Off-topic: The above poster, where did you get you sig?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

nice drop, hope your luck gets better soon :)

how long til 99 farm?

i soloed it once and justr suvived mainly beacuse i had lots of pray pots, sara brews range pots and a decent bow with decent arrows and very good armour but solo i had bad luck got nothing good.

im sorry, but saying you solo'd with 72 range/hp and 70 def.... thats rather hard to believe. even with a team you would get slaughtered.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Nice work there buddy, been soloing arma a few trips since they 'updated zilly' even though it didnt do much for soloing her, if anything made it easier.

But ya, i got 6 and 7 kills a trip, just have aweful luck when it comes to hitting :lol:

I personally will prolly stick to soloing zilly :lol: Just because I am a noob and like getting 2 times more kills on half the supplies. Even though both trips take ages lol.

Ya, duoing with yaks is epic monies though, im not gonna lie. :mrgreen: Maybe they lowered the drop rate but i think yak increases it, and less people too, but im superstitious. :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

yeh Drum i love duo with yaks, also trio 138's with ponies thats good for item or two. I also solo zyl but havent had much luck there since solo 42 swords and hilt in feb. As for my luck i made over 100 mill in three days at arma teaming and soloing just sad that i only got skirt and two shards in 214 solo kills. Its funny i solo all day long nothing one trip with a few friends ends up in hilt chest skirt helm and such, seems that i am using my luck on team drops lol

Gurbashiki.png