How Many Feathers???

Aj907

About 150K feathers, for future reference use the Fishing calc to determine how many fish you have to catch and then 1 fish uses 1 feather so it's relatively simple.

Hes fly fishing, so he'll get trout and salmon. ;) So, i would say, its a 1:3 ratio for trout:salmon. So that means you need will catch 41,636 Salmon and 124,909 Trout to get 99 fishing. 166,545 Feathers.

You can't get the exact amount from a calculator because you don't know whether you'll get a trout or a salmon for each feather. -.-

Anyway, fly fishing isn't a good way to train fishing. Heavy rod fishing is faster and you get strength and agility and cooking experience too. And you never need to go run to the other side of the river when the spot moves; in fact, it's common to have 3 spots on top of one another.

Why do people keep repeating use the tip.it calculator <.< Have you guys ever used it before?

It only calculates how many trout or salmon independently, it doesn't do a combination because it is entirely random when you fish.

i think that a trout:salmon ratio of 2:1 is more accurate than 3:1. What I usually do is take the 2 numbers tip.it gives you on the calc and find the average(median number? never paid any attention to those definitions in math) of those 2 numbers--> If i buy that many feathers it usually gets me to my target level. to be cautious buy a few hundred (or thousand) more depedning on how great the margin between the 2 numbers is.

chickenwhipdo3.jpg

runesfinestxo7.png