68-70 mining in f2p

rakaminko

Rimmington mine, (and people, dnt say about the locker thing, tis not to do with tht)

Sell ur ore to the general store and run back, its 2 clicks away.... thatsh ow i got to 81 :)

P.S. This IS the best iron xp you can get, as my mate used this to get to 99 in F2P :) It was his secret... well.. WAS...

3916.png

3917.png

I confirm that Rimminton is the best F2P place to mine Iron Ore. Although, it is faster to drop the ores rather than selling them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Wrong: When full run power, takes about 6 seconds to run to the general and 6 seconds back.

With mining a full load and dropping, dropping takes about 23-30 seconds, no matter what method.

Mine, drop, mine drop or mine all drop is not as efficenient, and MORE clicking.

3916.png

3917.png

Wrong: When full run power, takes about 6 seconds to run to the general and 6 seconds back.

With mining a full load and dropping, dropping takes about 23-30 seconds, no matter what method.

Mine, drop, mine drop or mine all drop is not as efficenient, and MORE clicking.

well its better to mine 2 then drop 2

foukouei.png

And what are the figures when you walk there and back? Your run energy is only limited, so it will probably only work for about 5 or so runs.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

When mining, it'll bring bk atleast 10-20%, but still, you could mix and match. A few loads dropping, a few loads selling.

Look, all i'm saying is what i KNOW is the best xp, my maet got to 99 this way and i got to 81 in less than a week (cause i broke my leg and had nothign else better to do), so... all im saying is what i know is fact.

3916.png

3917.png