fletching outfit

sliferking1

hi guys im currently on my way to getting a fletching cape (i hope i get their lol)

anyway what should i wear while fletching and when i get the cape what should i wear then.

i have about 500k to spend

slifer_king1.png

Cause your fletching level is 50, I'd spend the money on the skill then waste cash when you get the cape.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

My bad I looked at your sig and assumed you were fifty fletching :oops: Anything that you think that would match the cape is good.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

yea lol. its supossed to update but i guess it didnt any suggestions would be nice to start me off though

Come back here when you have 90 or higher. We will be glad to give you some suggestions

no no no no no no no......... i am very very very confident i can get 99 fletching in about a week and a half or less :) if i can keep going on like i am.

even though the sig sayes im 50 fletch im actually 64 right now and i got from 46 to 64 in about a 5 hrs or less

slifer_king1.png

Honestly, the outfit that will never go wrong is nothing at all (Change your shirt and pants to black, and cut your hair short and black). You can then match anything with simply a cape, boots and gloves. You will then have 500k left to spend on something like a Sceptre.

The outfit I always go with is, black shirt, black pants, (skills cape), barrows gloves, bunny ears, dragon boots, glory, and either a scythe/whip/sceptre.

( I sometimes also wear the short short dwarf shorts, and a shirt that covers them up to make it look like I have no pants on =p )

Stellactic.gif

Mate, it's not about what you wear while you fletch, it about where you fletch. Above a waterfall is always relaxing, although it is not really practical. The Tzar caves are always a good place too - high levels to chat with, and there is actually a bank!

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand