lock plz!

iLootChests

1. better arnour--just get on main

2. more cash--just get on main

3. more skills--just get on main

4. knowlage about the game tht i didnt have with netgear--really no point in making a new acc cuz you have more knowledge?

5. member as soon as i make it!--just make your main a member

6. higher cb less range bcuz i never use it and it wastes cb lvls--unless your a pker it dosent really matter and range helps alot

7. about 1.1-3m cash on the first week ( i can make more but ill slack a bit to train cb. )--just get on main

8. a santa within a few months--just get on main

9. around 80-130m in items and cash on the acc ( i seen someone who had a santas and a purple phat, whos had there acc since april :o i wish i could merchant like her)--just get on main

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

1. better arnour--just get on main

2. more cash--just get on main

3. more skills--just get on main

4. knowlage about the game tht i didnt have with netgear--really no point in making a new acc cuz you have more knowledge?

5. member as soon as i make it!--just make your main a member

6. higher cb less range bcuz i never use it and it wastes cb lvls--unless your a pker it dosent really matter and range helps alot

7. about 1.1-3m cash on the first week ( i can make more but ill slack a bit to train cb. )--just get on main

8. a santa within a few months--just get on main

9. around 80-130m in items and cash on the acc ( i seen someone who had a santas and a purple phat, whos had there acc since april :o i wish i could merchant like her)--just get on main

well u were no help

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Step 1: Train a main.

Step 2: Quit.

Step 3: Make pures.

Step 4: Quit.

Step 5: Return back to main 95% of the time.

Point being, your not going to get anywhere making new accounts. Just stick with your current one...

Runescape is a time-based game. You'll never become good without spending time on a bad account first. I can promise you you'll return to your main.

The ONLY reason to throw a main away is a bad name.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

If you took all the time and effort you'd put into this new account, and instead used it on your old account, then your old main would be so much better. It's really not worth it to drop an account that already has a huge advantage on a completely new one.

Unless you've got an old mule with a few party hat sets. In that case, then make him your main. But you probably don't. So why am I talking? I don't know.

But if you are just so set on ditching a perfectly good account that could be exponentially better if you took the time to make it that way, then I'd say just make an all-around good character. Which is probably what your main already is, or at least it could be.

As for her not being any help, well I guess this entire post isn't helping at all, or you're just a fool. So be it! Go make yourself a one defense, ten hitpoint mage pure. I don't care. I'll just shake my head and wonder how someone could be so foolish.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

If you took all the time and effort you'd put into this new account, and instead used it on your old account, then your old main would be so much better. It's really not worth it to drop an account that already has a huge advantage on a completely new one.

Unless you've got an old mule with a few party hat sets. In that case, then make him your main. But you probably don't. So why am I talking? I don't know.

But if you are just so set on ditching a perfectly good account that could be exponentially better if you took the time to make it that way, then I'd say just make an all-around good character. Which is probably what your main already is, or at least it could be.

As for her not being any help, well I guess this entire post isn't helping at all, or you're just a fool. So be it! Go make yourself a one defense, ten hitpoint mage pure. I don't care. I'll just shake my head and wonder how someone could be so foolish.

Very blunt.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Very blunt.

Sometimes, being extremely blunt is the only way to help.

neraftdfw1.jpg

stop flaming meh threads omfg ima make a differnt one or somethin
Are you serious? Where are the flames? My advice was perfectly honest and logically sound! You'd be so much better off keeping your old account and just putting all your effort into it.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Are you serious? Where are the flames? My advice was perfectly honest and logically sound! You'd be so much better off keeping your old account and just putting all your effort into it.
u didnt offer advise u just basiclly said i was stuiped u didn't answer meh question and u were very rude

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Do you want us to say yeah go ahead make a new account!!you'll own with it!!?we're giving you good advice and seriously, no offense but you sound like a 8 yr old

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

u didnt offer advise u just basiclly said i was stuiped u didn't answer meh question and u were very rude

Show me where I called you stupid.

I did answer your question. I just didn't use your choices. If you want me to use one of your choices, then go with a melee pure, or a skiller if you like skills a lot. But I still think you should keep your main.

neraftdfw1.jpg