Legions of good and bad (NEW:Enter Darkness, new mission!)

Harakiri

OOC: Wasn't sure if you meant that we already got there, but I'm gonna say that was just foreshadowing of what's there.

As they ran off into the jungle, they looked back. First, the walls exploded outwards on the main building, and the roof exploded just seconds after the helicopter took off. The helicopter saw them as they ran into a clearing, and stared flying after them, and saw they had plow, and started shooting.

Saucia dropped Plow and started to prepare a fireball to shoot at the helicopter, when Wisp called for him to stop.

She waited a moment before acting, until the helicopter was hovering just above them, and she shot her grappling gun onto one of the runners on the helicopter, and she rocketed up to the helicopter, and used here momentum to go past the bottom of the helicopter, and into the cabin.

The soldiers in the helicopter shot at her, but she grabbed one of them, and used him as a shield, before throwing him out of the helicopter. She swung her fist at one of the guards, and he fell out of the helicopter backwards, and then the last soldier in the helicopter lowered his gun at her she thrust her fist forward, and hit him squarely in the stomach, knocking him down. She slammed her hand against his head, and knocked him out.

The helicopter pilot was oblivious, he was wearing headphones, and concentrating on not hitting any trees. She stepped into the cockpit, tapped the pilot on the shoulder. He turned, and she hit him in the face, then pushed his body out of the way.

She sat down in the pilots seat, and tried to land the helicopter, it had different controls than the one she was used to. She managed to land it next to the others. They got in, and they dragged the two unconscious bodies out of the helicopter, and took off. They headed to Rio de Janeiro, the closest town for many, many miles. As they flew over the town, they noticed that all the entrances were barricaded, and patrolled by armed men, and there were a few APCs in the streets, and one or two old tanks. Wisp hovered over the town, and Aquarius asked something. "wait, what's that." Streaking towards them was a rocket from an RPG, presumably shot from one of the buildings.

"Brace yourselves" Someone shouted, and the missile hit the tail, and the helicopter started to spiral down, before crashing onto the roof of a building. Wisp threw herself from the burning crash site, and aquarius had liquefied,protecting himself. The other two were in a daze, and Plow was unconscious. Aquarius sent a blast of water at the helicopter, extinguishing the flames.

They all got off the roof, and down into the rest of the building.

They would have to either hide from the soldiers coming to check out the crash site, barricade themselves in and fight them off, or somehow manage to escape.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01-HotSaucia.jpg

Dennis as HotSaucia.I'm a little lazy to make him as HotSauce.I'm going to do the Prophet now.

Can I get a quick summary of whats going on?I have tons to read and I may have mixed up XD

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

OOC: Nice pic dude.

Well, as far as I can gather, we got out of the building which was rigged to explode (Wisp's doing), we hijacked an enemy helicopter, then it got shot down by an RPG. Technically, Plow is dead and we failed our mission, but I'll say that that didn't happen and we just got back with him cuz I captured him with a protective water bubble and dragged him along with us.

Oh, and all I get to say in all those posts is a "hi"? Thanks a lot.

ICC:

Aquarius clapped his hands lightly and the water bubble holding Plow dispersed, dropping a sopping wet scientist on the floor. "Wisp, I think interrogation is your area?" Wisp stepped up to Plow, grabbing hold of his (wet) collar and lifting him high into the air. "What were you doing at the base? What is the fungus for?" Dr. Horrible interjected, "And why was Bad Horse in the base?" Wisp shook him. "Tell us now!"

Plow stuttered. "Well, I'm the foremost scientist in the Legion of Evil, (OOC: NOT THE EVIL LEAGUE OF EVIL) so I had to come here to develop the fungus...it was supposed to be a bioweapon..." Plow was in his element now, and getting calmer. He launched into cryptic jargon that only Dr. Horrible seemed to be able to understand. "...The fungus had powerful medical and protective properties, which seemed to be the opposite of what we had wanted. However, a rust with the chemical formula Fe2MgO appeared on one of our slave testers' skin....and he died soon afterwards."

HotSauce rubbed his chin. "You mean, the fungus kills people?"

Plow snapped, "Did you listen to me? Of course it kills people!"

"Hey bub,lose the tone."He grabbed the man,plowing Plow into the side of the helicopter."Fungi may kill people,but there's another disease going around.Its called HotSaucia,and I can control it.How'd you like to be burnt,then three days later you wake in a fever?You begin to lose your mind,halucinate and eventually die from being burnt.Literally."

He released the man.Then he swore as he lost his abilty to control the disease.As it left his body,the power surged out and all traces of green on his suit disappeared,replaced by red or yellow.

"Well,you're lucky for now you can only be burnt."He said,slightly smurking."But I do have at least a pound of explosives on me right now."He added hastily,he didn't want the man to mouth off him again.

OOC:There,a brief description of the disease and a short insight into his character.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

"Did you get any samples out of the lab?" Horrible asked Plow. "Yes..." Plow mumbled. He was losing consciousness. And they could hear the rumble of some sort of heavy vehicle coming up the road. They had to choose what to do.

OOC: I don't wanna choose.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

OOC: Again, Lenticular, I was writing this when you posted, can we use this instead?

OOC: This is Wisp's secondary costume, it's more flexible, and easier to do things in, but it's not as protective and doesn't hold as much hear.

[hide=Costume 2]wisp2yi5.png[/hide]

and "

Oh, and all I get to say in all those posts is a "hi"? Thanks a lot. "

Sorry about that, I just hate doing other people's dialogue.

ICC:

Wisp sighed and pushed hotsauce out of the way.

She took a metal device out of one of her suit's compartments, and strapped it to plow's chest.

It beeped, and then a clock started counting backwards from 10 minutes.

"Alright, in 10 minutes you die, unless you tell us everything we want to know.

First, what were you doing at the base?"

"I was, uh, just supervising it, I don't really know why they sent me as opposed to some other people, and I was in charge of the guards"

"They?"

"My higher ups. I don't know any names."

"Fine, why are they here in rio de Janeiro too?"

"I'm not sure... They are probably in all the nearby towns, we weren't supposed to be interrupted."

"You said earlier a slave died, what was his contact with the fungus?"

"He was just around it, maybe touched it a few times, but he was the first of our slaves to be in proximity of it."

"Did you send any of the fungus out of the base before we destroyed it?"

"Yes."

"When"

"About a week ago"

The timer had wound it's way down to 6 minutes, and he was beginning to get nervous.

Dr. Horrible interrupted again, "Why was Bad Horse at the base!"

"I'm... I'm not completely sure, I wasn't told everything..."

The heroes heard a tank rolling towards the building, and saw dozens of soldiers following after it, they had come to investigate the crash site.

"Last question. Do you know of any other test facilities?"

"There were several, but this was the largest. The only one I know of was in a mountain chain in mexico... Uh, I can't remember then name of the mountains..."

Wisp took a syringe out her suit, and injected his arm with it. He fell completely still.

"He's paralyzed and knocked out now, at least for about 12 hours.

Now, we have to get out of here. There are more soldiers than we can handle all over this town. We have to get clear of this building first." They ran over to the edge, dragging Plow, and Wisp tied a cord to a section of the building, and rappelled down. The others followed, and then eased plow down it by attaching his belt to the rope.

They ran, just as they heard the door of the building they were just in being kicked down by soldiers.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

If you read my post, Plow was the head scientist. Therefore, he was there to direct the creation and usage of the fungus. But whatever, it's a minor detail.

Aquarius sent a blast of water back at their pursuers. The water got into a few guns, which lessened the bullets being fired at the heroes and Plow. Dr Horrible panted, "Now what do we do? Does anyone have a contact number for that guy that hired us?"

Wisp and HotSauce shook their heads. "I guess we should follow up on what Plow said about the base in Mexico..."

Dr. Horrible persisted. "So how are we going to get there?" he asked.

The other three yelled at him, "Shut up!"

Finally, the heroes and Plow ran into a seemingly abandoned building. Aquarius and Horrible quickly pushed sand in front of the door, and HotSauce sent a beam of fire at the sand, making it into glass. Wisp quickly set up a huge assault rifle, pointing at the door as a protectory measure, and Dr Horrible used a shattered piece of Wonderflonium to create a piece of superhard ice in front of the door while Aquarius manipulated water to create more ice.

"It seems we're safe," Aquarius stated. "We need to discuss our next move."

I also made a picture of my hero, see below:

[hide=Aquarius]aquarius.png[/hide]

ICC:

"that will never work horrible... Let's see. there's atleast a dozen armed soldiers out there, a tank, and probably another thirty more men on the way. The door is blocked, but they might get desperate and try to blow up the wall.

Someone, go check out the rest of the house, any other ways out?"

HotSauce ran off, and in a few minutes he returned. There's a basement, but no back doors. There is no way on to the roof other than climbing out a window, he reported.

After a few minutes of thinking Wisp shouted "Alright! I have a plan. I need a distraction for this to work." She walked over to the window.

"Sauce, you see that building? Can you light that on fire? And as many next to it as possible?" He complied, and the building and the ones on either side lit up with flame.

"Horrible, quickly, use your death ray and shoot that building."

He did, and the front of the building caved in, making a horrible crunching noise.

"Alright, now some soldiers should go check that building out, everyone else, make a distraction, keep the infantry away from me!"

She ran upstairs, and dove out a window, onto the roof of the building next to them. No soldiers noticed them, and over half had ran off to check out the burning houses.

From the opposite side of the house she was just in, she saw horrible leaning out and shooting near the soldiers, he seemed to be purposely missing... Aquarius on the other hand was pulling the moisture out of the humid air and blasting water at the soldiers. The tank turned it's cannon towards them, and Wisp took the opportunity.

She jumped onto the ground, and sprinted behind the tank, no one had seen her, they were busy with the people shooting at them.

Wisp Jumped onto the back of the tank, climbed up onto the part with the gun, put a few breaching charges on the hatch, and dove backwards, just as they exploded.

The hatch flew off, and she climbed inside the tank. She knocked the driver out with her fist, and swung around and blocked a attack from the gunner, and hit him with her taser. He started convulsing, and in that time she threw him and the driver out of the destroyed hatch, and she took control of the tank. She turned the gun around, hopped into the gunners seat, and fired at the mass of infantry. Those that were not hit directly, or by the explosion ran off, they had nothing that could take a tank.

She called for the others on her transceiver, and they all came out of the building. They piled into the tank, and one of them took the gunners seat, now that Wisp was back driving. (Whoever posts next/wants it can have the gunner, I didn't specify who on purpose.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

ICC: Horrible sat at the gunners' seat and placed his freeze ray on a secondary turret. Aquarius sat next to Horrible in order to amplify his blasts and create a better and stronger attack. Wisp drove recklessly over the streets, while Horrible and Aquarius returned fire (or should I say ice) at the shooting soldiers. HotSauce stuck his head out of the overhead hatch at times and sent balls of raging flame out at the enemies that Horrible had missed.

"Where are we going?" Aquarius asked.

OOC: I actually don't know where we are going...someone?

We're in the Amazon aren't we?Then Mehiho is North/Northwest-ish.Mountain range is South America-Andes,I think.

We're probably going to have to cross the Amazon River,in which case HotSauce will be out of the car and propelling himself across.He don't like water.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

OOC: We need to change our location, we are like several hundred miles from even the start of the amazon rainforest. If it's ok with everyone, we are now in tefe. Here is a map. The green circled area is basically the amazon, the black circled place is showing you the dot that is tefe, and the red circled place is rio de janeirro.

Also, rio de janeirro had like 7m people living in it, so I doubt that makes sense. So, we were never in janeirro, we are in tefe. ok?

riovc8.jpg

Tefe has like 50k people, so a well armed force could hold the city, and there are no roads into the city, only boats and planes, so that makes more sense too.

ICC:

"Crap", Wisp muttered as she mentally looked at a map of south america.

"Wait let me see something, this will take a second..."

Wisp took out the small computer like thing, and pressed a few buttons. A 3d globe appeared, and she tapped a few more buttons, and several roots appeared.

"Alright, in order to get to the closest mountain range in mexico, we have three logical roots."

"One, by land, roughly 2500 miles. Two, by land, then when we hit the west coast of south america cut north by sea, 2300 miles. Or, three, take a plane or something straight, 1900 miles"

Wisp continued, "Since we're in this town, there are only two ways out of here, one, by boat, or walking I suppose, or by air. There is an airport about 5 miles from here, on the south side of the city. I think I could fly us out of here if we got a plane."

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

OOC: Okay, that works for me. I thought it would be better being a big city and all, but this works out for the best since we're going to Mexico. Also, the freeze ray sort of stops time - you know what I mean if you've seen the Dr. Horrible webisodes. Raw Wonderflonium has an incredibly low temperature, though.

"That sounds good to me," Horrible said, firing just high enough that the bullets would fly harmlessly into the near jungle canopy. "You need pilot's training for a degree in Horribleness, so I may be able to co-pilot. Plus, the scientist I was talking to at the compound told me of ways to use Wonderflonium for the opposite effect of the freeze ray."

"You mean make us go faster?" Asked Aquarius.

"Or blow us all up."

The group rode the rest of the way in silence. The airport was a ways away from the town, and they encountered no resistance when they passed through the gate. Wisp stopped the vehicle, and everyone but Horrible and Hotsaucia went to examine a hangar for any planes or helicopters large enough to carry them all to safety. Horrible and Hotsaucia were making smalltalk when bullets rained onto them from the jungle. Hit in the shoulder, Horrible rotated the turret and fired back. A young boy fell out of a tree high in the jungle canopy. The rifle was larger than him.

Horrible was about to leap out of the seat when Hotsaucia held him down. "Could be a trap." He then burnt much of that section of jungle. Horrible pulled a a bandage and a knife out of his coat and dug out the bullet, grimacing in pain. He then wrapped the shoulder with gauze as tight as he and Hotsaucia could muster, trying to stem the bleeding.

The others yelled for them to reverse the tank, and a massive Boeing passenger jet began to taxi out of the hangar. Horrible and Hotsaucia were dumbfounded, but eventually they all loaded their gear and what food they could find in the control tower into the massive airliner. Just as they were about to start the taxi down the runway, Horrible realized they'd forgotten Plow. He rushed back down to the tank, finding the bundle of sacks and rope holding him down.

Plow was dead. He'd swallowed some sort of poison, probably cyanide. Rummaging in his pockets, Horrible found some likely-looking papers and a lighter. The man deserves a burial. Horrible thought, and went to the tank's gas tank. He then lit it on fire and ran for the airplane.

OOC: Think that's good enough for South America?

As the tank exploded into flames Hotsaucia climbed up the lowered stairway into the plane, and Dr. Horrible followed soon after. Horrible went into the cockpit with Wisp, the other two went into the passenger section, and tightened their seatbelts.

Another tank rolled onto the runway, and was going to try to intercept them. Wisp shot the plane forward as fast as possible, and within a few seconds they were alredy going over 100 miles per hour, the tank had no chance.

It fired it's cannon, but missed by a wide span, and as the plane rushed into the air several rpgs were fired, all missing, there was no way they could hit something moving so fast.

Wisp said to Horrible "Ha, this is so illegal. Just the fuel in this plane is worth over 250 grand." (ooc: true)

Wisp flew the plane upwards, and north. In about 20 minutes they were cruising at roughly 37000 feet.

From the loudspeaker, a somewhat sarcastic voice came: "This is your captain speaking, we have now reached cruising speed, and should be arriving in our destination in just over four hours.

Wisp explained her math to Horrible, "We are cruising at 560 or so miles per hour, and to get to the closest city with an airport the place where I think the base is, judging by those papers you found is about 2600 miles away from here. So here is my plan, we get there, land somehow, we have to get clearance. Maybe an emergency landing, and then get out before they have time to search us?

Anyway, once we get out of the airport we get ourselves a car. I mapped our path, it's 11 miles from the airport to the part we'll have to walk. It's about a five mile through the mountains. As best as I can figure, the driving will take no more than half an hour even with traffic, and the walk should take anywhere from 1 to 3 hours, depending on how tough the hike is, and how well we can hold up.

So, in roughly 6 hours we will be outside the base. From what I can tell from these papers, it seems to be underground and hidden, though there were satellite coordinates, and those can get us at least close to it."

She shouted a summary of her plan over the loudspeaker.

In the mean time, during the flight, they could rest.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

OOC: We sort of continued it too.

Summary:

We got in, used cunning to clear most of the base of guards, then interrogated Plow, but some came back, so we tried to escape, we hijacked a helicopter that they were using to chase us, and flew to a town, which they villains had taken control of, plow was still with us, were shot down, interrogated plow, found out about another base, stole a tank the bad guys were trying to use against us, drove to the airport, stole a plane, and are flying to mexico, to a city near the mountains where we think the base is.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

OOC: Holy God! You guys can do this without me! Jeez, I guess I just give the missions and you guys create the story, I usually help along but aparently, you guys can get along well by yourself...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Inside of the airplane, you sleep as Dr. horrible flies. After five hundred miles, you find a small airport and stop to get some gas. Suddenly, a figure appears in the cockpit, and you all scream.

He was armed. He had three samurai swords, two strapped to his back, and another in his hand. He also had an overly large assault rifle. His left arm was burnt, and charred, and he wore no shirt, exposing a large blinking eye on his chest. The eye was red, as was the eye of the man. His other one was completely red, no pupil or iris. He had large black and red wings, and two daggers strapped to both of his feet. He wore smaurai pants, and brown combat boots.

"Hello, my name is darkness. Let me join you. I know much about this airport, and know that it is surrounded by a government base. It would be best to leave now before you all die."

"Who do you think you are barging in on us?" Dr. Horrible asked.

"I think I am your savior." Suddenly, you are all teleported to on top of the airport. A missle flies at the airplane and blows it up.

"Please, help me infiltrate and destroy the government base, and I will teleport you anywhere."

You agree, and Darkness teleports you inside of the airport.

"Why can't you teleport in?"

"Because, the walls are reinforced with some kind of poisonous substance. I cannot touch it or I will die."

He leads you down some stairs, and then you find yourself in a subway station.

"follow the subway, and we shall enter the base. There is a man in their named Hellfire. Help me find him and kill him, and then we shall blow up the base. He has tried to use some fungus to kill me, and I want revenge. I was a test subject gone wrong. Look at me. I turned into a human weapon. I turned into some crazy Arnold Scwartzenager character. I WANT REVENGE!"

You begin to enter the subway track.

OCC: I will play as darkness seeing as this is basically being played out by you guys and I want to play along. Good luck.

Darkness powers are:

Can fly

teleport

his charred arm is superpowerful.

can manipulate electronics

has a gun

three swords

two daggers

He is pretty powerful...but not invincible...

[img=http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn34/ratchet573/galactus_head-2.jpg]

If you want my siggie to join the RPG.

spiderman_7-1.jpg

[img=http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn34/ratchet573/spiderman_7-1.jpg]

OOC: Not that it matters, but the plane we are in had enough gas for 12000 miles ^^ (I looked into the type of plane we were in to get speed info etc.)

Wisp thought for a second...

"Wait, you can't have been from the base in the rainforest... The only test subject there that was messed up was a slave that died. How many of these are there!?"

Darkness said nothing.

They walked further into the subway tunnel, and after a while of walking Darkness signaled them to stop. There was a metal door on the side of the track, almost completely camouflaged. Wisp took a breaching charge, strapped it to the door, and signaled for everyone to step back. She detonated it, and flipped here assault rifle into her hands. Two guards who were standing on either side of the door were blown back by the explosion. Darkness walked past Wisp and finished the two guards with two quick slices with his sword.

Horrible, Aquarius and Hotsaucia walked through the door, and Wisp followed. The entry room had a desk with a computer on it, and then there were a few doors and an elevator. Wisp sat down at the computer, turned it on, and tried to see if she could glean any information from it. She was lucky, it had no security to access the basic files, but to access anything relevant she needed a password.

"Ok, I think I can get around this."

She took out her hand-held computer and plugged it into a usb port on the computer. She dragged some files onto the computer, and replaced the main files of the security program with a file she had on her computer. "It's a stupid glitch the creators didn't think to fix. I can just put in a file of this program, only it makes it think the password is something else."

She went back to the secure files, typed in the password that she knew, and it opened. She got the blueprints of the facility, but nothing more. She transfered those files back to her computer, and turned off the computer.

She looked at her computer, and scanned through the blue prints.

"Ok, it looks like this left passage will go through a bunch of turns... and... (She touched a few more buttons) And lead to a big room, though that room is a dead end. Might be something there though. The elevator will go down to the lowest level. There is a lot of stuff down there, including the generator room. If we take the elevator up, we will go all the way up to the surface, and into a tower. It's only one room, but who knows if there's something important there. And lastly, the door on the right will take us to the center of the facility, and there are a fair amount of other ways to go from there.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

"Well, that was a lot of trouble for this," Horrible pointed out a sticky note that read: PASSWORD:WOOTZORS. "All the same, I'm not so sure we should split up. We don't know what we're up against. Maybe there are more like you," Horrible gestured at Darkness, "waiting around here. And we'd have trouble fighting that."

Darkness laughed at Horrible.

"I can take care of any people like me. From what I know, I am the most powerful of the "Experiments"".

"Experiments?" Hotsaucia raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I was just part of it. They tried that crap on four people. Me, Hellfire, Darius, and Dracula."

"Dracula?" Dr. Horrible asked.

"Yes, he lives off of blood...thats just the way the fungus affected him."

"WOAH!" Dr Horrible shot in the air, and was thrown into the computer.

Wisp was flung forward as well.

Darkness aimed his gun at a nearby doorway and shot. Their were some grunts, and then a body slumped forward. The body of a scientest. Suddenly, alarms began to go off.

Darkness cursed and felt something hit his stomach. He began to cough. Suddenly, he noticed a man in the corner.

"DARIUS!"

Aquaris got Wisp up. Dr Horrible stood back up. Hotsaucia prepared for battle.

Darkness aimed his gun at Darius and shot. Darius disappeared. Darkness roundhouse kicked the air, but hit something. Darius appeared, and blood began to trickle from his nose. Suddenly, Darkness collapsed.

"Don't let him get into your head..."

Darkness passed out.

"Darius has psychic powers!" Hotsaucia yells.

"Don't let him in or he will knock you out like he did to Darkness!" Wisp yelled.

OOC: *dons tinfoil hat*

Darius disappeared again, and this time they didn't have Darkness to help them. Aquarius and Hotsaucia blasted wildly into the air, but hit nothing. Wisp shouted for them to stop, and she switched her helmets vision to heat vision. It was strange, instead of the heat signature she usually saw when someone was cloaking themselves, there was there was something different. Instead of being hot, he was a cold blue in her vision. It was odd.

Wisp shot at him a few times with her pistol, before pocketing it and pulling out her assault rifle. She fired it, but her rolled and dodged her shots. Horrible fired his death ray in the vicinity of where Wisp was firing, and managed to hit Darius directly in the chest. He was thrown backwards against the wall, but got back up. "We have to get out of here!" Wisp shouted. The others nodded, and dashed towards the exit. Wisp dragged Darkness to the door, and darius leaped towards them again, but Wisp hit him with her taser. He was stunned momentarily, but not as much as a normal person. As soon as the others were clear, Wisp threw a demo pack onto the door, and detonated it. It collapsed the door, and part of the subways roof, but fortunately no one was hit, and Darius was away from them.

"Well, we need Darkness to beat him, I think, or at least to tell us of what he is capable of."

"How will we get back in?"

"The tower. We should be able to get up there from the outside and go down the elevator."

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain