Legions of good and bad (NEW:Enter Darkness, new mission!)

Harakiri

PROLOGUE:

Sitting down one day, Johnny Blackson found himself wondering what a world with superheroes would be like. Costumed vigilantes, running across the rooftops of the city, the moon shining off their hair. Little did Johnny Blackson know that four years later, he would bound across rooftops, but instead of helping society, he began to destroy it.

It started when Blackson found a crystal during a European vacation. He was about to sell the crystal, when it pierced his stomach somehow, and entered his body. He suddenly watched his wound heal, and then noticed a dark mist. It shrouded him, and took him over, until he was a large dark behemoth.

Soon, he began to destroy the city of Washington D.C.

An army came after him. The army was decimated.

Soon, the president was on the list of casualties.

Thus, a crime wave across the nation began, and costumed vigilantes, known as supervillains by some, began to bring down America's economy. Armies lay in ruin, people from other countries began coming in wearing costumes and claiming to be supervillains.

But, with this uprise of supervillains, came a small legion of costumed heroes.

Named the League of Saviors, they are America, and soon the world's, last hope.

Rules:

In the world of Superhero, you will need a hero. What kind?

You will need to create a strong hero, a hero not invincible, but with a heart of steel that would do anything to prevent the destruction of the worlds economy, and do anything to save an innocent life.

ENTRY FORMAT:

Civilian name of hero:

Superhero name:

Ethnicity:

Where are they from:

Powers (nothing like invincibility...):

How they got their powers:

Arch-nemesis (name and powers):

What they look like as civilians:

What they look like as heroes:

Next, you need to know how to play.

Your character will be entered into the League of Saviors. Here, you will be introduced to the leader, and will be given your first mission. Each mission will come with a brief discription and a map to work with. You and the team will need to work together to face off against enemies, and sometimes face off against super villains.

The rules are like all other RPG's here except this has a system that shows your alignment.

GOOD----->Questionable----->Neutral<-----Dark<-----EVIL

Also there is

Superhero-Awarded only to those who have shown outstanding work for protecting the good of the people.

Supervillain-Awarded to those who's evil intent has helped consume the Earth in darkness.

Your alignment is based on decisions you made during missions.

DEATH:

If you die, the goddess of fate will take you back to Earth only if you complete a task for her, which consists with a battle with a super villain.

So, without further ado, it is time for you to foray into the world of superheroes and villains. Join the Legion, and help the world, or destroy it!

Post all your bios, and decide wisely on your powers and other things...they could come back to bite you later on...you never know what supervillains are out there.

Please, put up your bios!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Civilian name of hero: David Marin

Superhero name: Aquarius

Ethnicity: White (Caucasian). American

Where are they from: New York City

Power Base: New York City

Powers (nothing like invincibility...): Invincibility. (:lol:) No actually, able to control all forms of water a la Avatar: the last Airbender, can modify his body to be liquidlike. Not harmed by small (below .22 caliber) bullets and other projectiles.

How they got their powers: Used to be a splelunking diver. Once, when he was underwater in a cave, he came upon some small openings in the ground. He stopped over them for a few minutes, and then finished his work for the day. The next day, he felt extremely sick, and stayed home to watch television. Coincidentally, this was the day that Johnny Blackson had rampaged across Washington DC. The day after that, he walked outside and everything was cool around his body, but everyone else was extremely hot. (this was because of a heat wave in Florida, where he was based at the moment, and the water molecules in the air were drawn to David.) David experiented with his powers, found the extent of them, and then decided to become a superhero.

Arch-nemesis (name and powers): None atm.

What they look like as civilians: Tall, dark-brown-haired, generous yet solemn. Is almost always seen in a suit, as he is also a lawyer. Mostly barefaced. Is sometimes seen in skintight workout suit when he is in the gym. He does not sweat, as he is always surrounded by cooling air.

What they look like as heroes: Dark blue suit, with a tiny orangish "A" in the corner. Winged helmet with goggles, see Protoman's helmet, only blue where the red is and a slightly darker blue where the white is. No cape. The suit is made up of bonded and opaque water, instantaneously created by David everytime he needs to change.

ENTRY FORMAT:

Civilian name of hero: Maria

Superhero name:Wisp

Ethnicity: Latina

Where are they from: Brazil

Powers (nothing like invincibility...): Enhanced reflexes, agility, flexibility, and dexterity. Relies mainly on non-powers, like guns and tools (ie: Grappling gun)

Short list of tools/gadgets:

.45 caliber pistol

Barret M107 50 (Sniper Rifle)

Styr AUG (assault rifle)

Colt SMG (Submachine gun)

Remington 870 (Shotgun)

Grappling gun

Remote demo charges

Taser gun

Wilderness Survival Pen (looks like a normal pen, when pressed a blade comes out)

Pen Gun (shoots a .25 bullet, looks like a normal pen)

Web Grenade

Note: Not all are carried at once, of course.

How they got their powers: She was born with enhanced abilities, but they were not enough to make her a superpowered person on their own, but she built and bought some of her tools and learned over time how to use them well.

Arch-nemesis (name and powers): None in particular

What they look like as civilians: Brown hair, usually wheres light gray or white clothes, usually wears sandals, brown eyes. Her suit is much to large to be carried around with her, but she usually carries around a few of her tools in her bag, if she has it with her, which she tries to.[hide=]mariakg7.png[/hide]

What they look like as heroes:[hide=]herong1.png[/hide]

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I may be stealing this from a certain popular singalong blog produced by Joss Whedon, but meh. Changing the ideas from the actual thing, to fit here.

Civilian name of hero: Billy.

Superhero name: Dr. Horrible.

Ethnicity: White.

Where are they from: Los Angeles.

Powers (nothing like invincibility...): A degree in Horribleness, intellect allowing him to build near anything.

How they got their powers: Got said degree in Horribleness.

Arch-nemesis (name and powers): Captain Hammer, super strength.

[hide=What they look like as civilians.]2ufsz2t.jpg[/hide]

[hide=What they look like as heroes.]20g1g1d.jpg[/hide]

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Civilian name of hero:Dennis Erebian

Superhero name:HotSauce/HotSaucia

Ethnicity:White

Where are they from:Arizona(?)

Powers (nothing like invincibility...):Pyrokenisis.Sometimes able to infect enemies with disease.

How they got their powers:High Fever

Arch-nemesis (name and powers):The Prophet (Ezekial Ishabod Rabin ^.^)-He has immortality and to some extent angelic/demonic powers.Despite immortality he can be defeated,in which case he is transported to safety and rendered out cold for a few days/weeks.

What they look like as civilians:Blond,close-cropped hair,only slightly [bleep]ed.Slightly lazy looking eyes,but a brilliant shade of blue that gives a feeling of intelligence.Thin built,usually wears heavy-metal style clothing and listens to well,heavy metal.

What they look like as heroes:Red beret,and a red/yellow suit that appears to be flaming.As HotSaucia a facemask is present.He carries a small kit with explosives,such as magnesium and arsenic.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

SCENE ONE: VILLAINS ABOUND

You sit down at a table, the other superheroes sitting down as well. You were introduced to each other in the lobby of the small, Victorian era mansion. You now sit in the sining room where a man wearing a cloak and glasses stands in the front, pacing back and forth. After a moment, he stops and turns to you.

"Welcome." He says. "To our base. Here, you will be given your next mission and rest up."

"WHATS THE MISSION?" One of you yells.

"Well, if you want to skip introductions...Anyways, your first mission will be to a jungle in South America where me and my informants have found a large array of villains are residing. They are there because of the red fungus that grows their, it can cause skin diseases and even death, and I believe they are collecting it so they can stuff it in a bomb and shoot it at a city. Either that, or put it in the cities water supply."

You are then all handed a manilla folder and taken to a jet plane.

Inside the plane, you read the material placed in the folder.

MISSION 1:

SOUTH AMERICAN JUNGLE

The plane will drop you off about four miles from the base, enough so that their radars do not pick you up. You will drive a jeep to about the mile point and then stop. Walk the rest of the way.

When you reach the base, watch for guards patrolling around the fence. Once you are clear, enter and be as stealthy as possible. Search for a villain known as Plow. He is an idiotic man, and should be able to defeat. Question him on what he is doing there, and what they plan to do with the fungus. After that, I will contact you with some other objectives.

Good luck.

After an hour you are outside of the perimeter of the base. There is no way to enter the base except through a door, heavily guarded by men with AK-47's.

OBJECTIVE: FIND A WAY INTO THE BASE

OFF TOPIC: there, we start now. I will help along the way as a hero named "Unknown". I stand behind you like a ghost, you never see me, but I always see you.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Dr. Horrible strutted up to the guards, who leveled their rifles at him. "Hey! Do you know who you're aiming at?!" he shouted. The guards looked at each other, then asked a dim-witted: "Who?"

"I am: Dr. Horrible. I have a degree in Horribleness." Dr. Horrible proclaimed, one leg on a rock, lab coat billowing in the breeze. "And your superiors ordered me in, to handle this fungus. I am world-renowned for my Horribleness!"

The guards looked at each other, and, thinking as quickly as their tiny, henchmanic brains could, allowed Dr. Horrible to pass.

That was when he ran into Bad Horse. The thoroughbred of sin.

"Bad Horse!" Dr. Horrible thought quickly - this evil equestrian could clove him quickly and easily before he could say "Nay". "I've come, as per your orders! Where is the fungus you require me to examine?"

Bad Horse signaled to a building to the north. It was very scientifical. "Fantastic. I'll be there." Dr. Horrible rushed to the building, blending into a group of other lab coats. Bad Horse trotted away, towards a helicopter already turning its rotor.

Dr. Horrible felt a tickling on the back of his neck, and swatted. His hand came back heavier - he had just swatted a fully grown female black widow. The other lab coats giggled and tittered to themselves. "Oh, very funny, guys." The group marched off to the lab.

OOC: I'll continue later. A little pressed for time (and a bit of writer's block). Also, in case you don't know, Dr. Horrible once made it into the Evil League of Evil, led by Bad Horse. In my views, Captain Hammer got surgery to repair what was broken or gone, and came back with a vengeance, beating Dr. Horrible out of the League and into the Henchman Corps, giving Dr. Horrible a good bit of leverage in villain camps for when he became a hero.

OOC: Great cameo appearance. Bad Horse was my favorite character in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog...just because the thought of an evil horse that talks through three singing cowboy outlaws is the most evil villian in the world of Dr. Horrible...meh. #-o

ICC: Aquarius stood outside the armed building, watching the armed guards walk back and forth, talking about something or other. He stood up behind a tree, and reaching into a pool of water, formed a small liquid eye-shaped globe. He then directed it towards the main gate. Through its glazed, smooth surface, Aquarius could see a tiny crack at the bottom of the door.

He whispered to himself, "Hehe. Great."

Aquarius made a quick fist with his left hand, and the water sphere dissolved into a tiny puddle. He quickly made himself into his liquid state, and oozed towards the guard. As he passed, Aquarius couldn't resist letting a drop of water getting into his shoes and gun. As he passed through the crack in the door, he laughed.

From the other side, a voice shouted, "Crap, my socks are wet! And my gun is broken! ****!"

Aquarius reformed into his solid state. After quickly checking that none of his "assets" were gone, he moved on through the corridor. He heard a noise in an adjoining corridor, and quickly turned himself mostly transparent. (Quick OOC: He controls water, remember? Sorta like the Invisible Woman in Fantastic 4, but this manifestation of his powers is not the best form of invisibility. Just thought I needed a limit.) Bad Horse clip-clopped through the corridor, neighed at a man in a lab coat and goggles - Dr. Horrible, Aquarius remembered - and walked away, towards the door and a helicopter.

"Huhn. It looks like Dr. Horrible has connections," Aquarius whispered to himself. "Better not blow his cover." With that, he moved down a corridor and let Dr. Horrible pass through to another building.

As Aquarius turned back visible, he dissolved to sneak under a lab door and reformed, this time in a cavernous building filled with bustling scientists.

He said to himself, "Oh, crap," and shimmered out of his superhero suit and into a lab coat and goggles modeled after Dr. Horrible's attire.

OOC: I'm stalled. And since I'm at basically the same place as Lenti is, it seems like a good place to stop.

OOC:Looks like there's no way for Wisp or HotSauce to get in quietly...What do you want to do,Doomy?I'm fine with blowing a hole in the wall,but that's not very fun.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Wisp had approached the building from a different way. There was a camera on one of the walls, and she waited until it was facing the other way, ran up to it, and slapped a small metal contraption onto the side of the camera. It beeped once, it was now changing what the camera's feed was getting, it was now showing a repeat of just the jungle on loop. She stepped back from the building, took out her grappling gun, shot it towards the roof. It latched on, and she retracted it, it's small but tiny motors bring her up to the top of the roof. She grabbed onto the edge, detached the grapple and climbed onto the roof. The main part of the roof was cement, but there was a doorway leading in, and a large glass window. Wisp flipped pressed a button on the side of her head, on her transceiver, and she switched on thermal vision. She scanned the roof, and seeing nothing other than a cold blue, she hit the switch again and her vision switched back to normal. She walked over to the door, slowly turned the handle but it wouldn't budge, it was locked. She took out a gun like device, pressed it against the handle and pulled the trigger. The door handle disintegrated, and she pushed the door open. She stepped down the stairs, went around a turned around the corner, only to bump into a guard holding an ak-47. He fell backwards down the stairs, and before he could shout a cry into his radio she jumped down and brought her fist down onto his head, knocking him out. She detached his headphones, and took his radio. She attatched it to her own transceiver, she could now hear the occasional chatter from the guards or their commanders. She dragged his unconscious body up onto the roof, and put him a corner. She took out a few more metal objects out of her belt and distributed them evenly over the roof, 10 in total. She walked back down the stairs and ended up in a storage room. Two scientists walked in, and she ducked behind a box. As the scientists walked past her, deeply engaged in a conversation, she stood up behind them and pulled out her silenced pistol, shot one in the back, and then elbowed the other in the back of the head. She dragged them both over to an empty box, and threw them in there. She switched on her transceiver and radioed to hotsauce that the roof was clear.

Wisp would have put on one of the lab coats, but her suit was too big to go unnoticed under it, and she didn't want to take of her helmet/mask.

She stepped to the door, looked out, and saw that there was a room filled with busy scientists bustling around to tables and equipment. There was no way she could go in there stealthily, so she decided to wait for HotSauce, and so she shot her grapple onto the ceiling, pulled herself up it, then swung onto a rack of equipment that almost reached the ceiling, she would be less noticeable there.

OOC: good enough dragoon?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Dr. Horrible woke up in an empty box, and felt blood. He resisted his first urge to scream and flail about, calling for Moist, and leapt out of the box. The other scientist had had a small tazer, which Dr. Horrible figured could be useful. He also had a security clearance card, which could help him get into the lab building he'd been denied from only minutes ago. He shut the other scientists' eyelids. The two had been talking about the many effects of Wonderflonium when something had hit him from behind. Slipping the things into his coat, next to his degree in Horribleness, he continued along, walking nonchalantly towards the lab.

OOC: Poor Dr. Horrible. He needs a new outfit :lol:

OOC: Somehow I expected that lol.

ICC:

Wisp turned around, HotSauce was taking strangely long. As she turned she saw one of the scientists stepping out of the box, and walking towards the lab. She spun around, and aimed her grappling gun, and hit him in the back, it grabbed onto his coat, and she pulled him up to her. Just as she was about to knock him out again, she recognized him.

"oh, uh sorry about that Horrible..."

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Dennis had had trouble with his radio receiver for a while,but with the lack of combat on the roof,he decided it was either clear,or few enough enemies remained for him to take them out easily.He jumped a little,his tight spandex making it slightly easier.Focusing on his feet,he let out a burst of flame,propelling him to the rooftop where he found Dr. Horrible and Wisp.

"That wasn't so cool,eh?"He joked.

OOC:Haha,sorry guys.Hey Doomy I just realised why Wisp is so easily related to you.I always thought she would be Evil though...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

OOC: never know how things will turn out with good/evil :P

ICC:

"Alright, now that we have most of us here, we can move in. But first..."

Wisp walked over to the groggy guard she had knocked out earlier, he was just coming to. She picked him up by his uniform, then threw him off the edge of the building. "That should deal with him"

They walked down the stairs into the supply room.

"Hey, saucia, put this on." She tossed the dead scientist's lab coat to hotsauce and had him put it on. There was a surgeons mask with it, presumably to stop inhalation of the fungus, and he put that on too, it at least partially covered his mask.

Wisp went around the room placing metal pads on all the walls and main supports, then once she was finished she walked back. No one asked what she was doing.

"Alright, you two walk in like your important scientists or something, I'll follow like I'm a special guard or something, and we can probably bs our way past anyone who asks questions. If not..." With this Wisp pulled out her assault rifle, and flipped the switch to full automatic.

The others nodded, and they walked into the main room.

They walked around the edge of the walls first, and Wisp systematically placed them metal pads on all the walls a few dozen feet apart, as well as on any pillars to the ceiling.

Not one of the scientists asked who Wisp was, since she seemed to be guarding the two other scientists, and they didn't want to make a fool of themselves.

The main room was a square shape, and all over it were tables and microscopes and pieces of the fungus, and there were several doors leading out of the room. One was where they had come from, one lead out and the final one lead further in, so they followed that one. Wisp was placing more of the pads along the ceiling as she went. They walked into a large room, not as big as the main room, but still big, and in the center of it was a big man speaking with several burly guards. It might be Plow.

Wisp signaled to the others to hide themselves, and used her grappling hook to pull herself to a shadowy corner of the ceiling. She attached the gun to her belt, so it would hold her up there without her hands, and placed a much bigger metal device on the ceiling. She took out a remote, and the device slowly moved towards the center of the room, and then wisp pocketed the device. She took out her sniper rifle, and aimed down at the men.

She radioed to hotsaucia and horrible to either try to take out the other men, or at least create a distraction.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

OOC: Stay with me on this. I have a sneaky idea.

Dr. Horrible pulled out his freeze ray, and, putting a crystal of Wonderflonium inside, froze Wisp and Hotsaucia. The VOIP of the ray did not go unnoticed, and Plow's men levelled their rifles at him.

"Sir Plow, they were trying to kill you. They have planes coming to bomb the facility." Plow's eyes went wide, and he stared at the statuesque Wisp and Hotsaucia. "I'll protect you. We have to escape!" Dr. Horrible frantically gestured towards the exit. "Bring your top scientist, too." Plow and a scholarly(yet dastardly)-looking man rushed forwards. "Wait here. We can't risk it; anybody may be a traitor."

This guy is dumber than Hammer! Horrible thought. When the room had cleared, Plow asked, in a hoarse, childish voice, "Can we go now?" Horrible signaled him too wait. They could hear helicopters and motors, and the occasional shadow would flit through the high-up windows. When he believed every escape vehicle to be gone, Horrible froze Plow and the scientist, walked over to the door, and locked it. Then he began to search for anything worth looting. The others would come to in ten minutes or so, whereas plow and the scientist would be frozen for as long as he wanted - as long as there was still Wonderflonium in the freeze ray.

Aquarius lay in a puddle behind Plow and Horrible, grumbling to himself. Wisp had walked right past him without looking or noticing him. He thought to himself, "And she was pretty cute too." He would have hit himself in the head if he wasn't in liquid form...as it were, he was basically a mass of amorphous liquid at the moment.

Horrible was speaking with Plow. Aquarius could hear almost nothing, but he hoped that Horrible wasn't plotting with the scientist. Slowly, he reformed into his solid body, leveled his hand at Plow, hoping to knock him over with a jet of water. Dr. Horrible heard a tiny scritch-scratch sound and moved his head a little to see Aquarius. Horrible moved his head a tiny bit from side to side in order to signal to Aquarius not to do anything. Unfortunately, Plow chose that moment to look around at his back. Aquarius quickly liquidified his form, so that all Plow saw was a big puddle of water. The scientist commented, "I thought I just saw a man back there. Did you see anything?" Dr. Horrible quickly shook his head. "Of course not, you must be seeing things," he said.

Wisp came too still hanging in the corner of the room, in the exact same position as she was in before, but as her muscles relaxed she fell into a hanging position, and almost dropped her gun. She had seen what Dr. Horrible was doing just a second before he pulled the trigger on his freeze ray. It didn't make sense, why was it necessary to freeze her and Saucia...

Before she had time to ponder this further she noticed that Hotsauce hadn't unfrozen yet, and it looked like Horrible was talking to plow.

His back was too her, and Plow didn't seem to notice her yet. She dropped extended the grappling hooks cord, and dropped down to the floor. She ducked behind a table that was overturned in the rush to get out, and took a moment to re-orientate herself. She saw Saucia starting to move out of the corner of her eye, and faced him, got his attention and shook her head rapidly, and made several throat-cutting movements. He froze in the same position he had been in before, waiting to see what she would do.

She wasn't sure if horrible could be trusted, so she poked her head out from the table,and located the freeze ray.

She slowly crouched down, and crawled towards it, then dragged it away from where Horrible had left it, so he couldn't use it on her immediately. She sneaked forward in a way that she was behind dr horrible, and hopefully out of Plow's sight. When she was behind horrible, she signaled to HotSauce that he could move, and took out her Taser and hit Horrible in the back with it. It would hurt a bit, and it would render him useless until she could figure out why he froze her.

He collapsed to the ground, and Plow had a curious expression on his face, and uttered something that sounded like "Wuh?" before he started to comprehend what had happened. She removed her pistol from her holster, and put it to his head.

"Alright, start talking. What are you doing here? Why do you have the fungus. Who is funding you. I want answers, NOW!" Wisp yelled, and Saucia stepped behind Plow, ready to stop him or Horrible if they did anything bad.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

"Omker, wher did yer terz mer?" (Okay, why did you taze me?) Horrible slurred through lips made of iron.

"Why did you freeze me and Hotsaucia?" Wisp asked, signaling Hotsaucia to watch Horrible while she kept her rifle trained on Plow.

"Whert yer gern ter der werz a hurble wer tah gert ansers," (What you were going to do was a horrible way to get answers.) Horrible said. "Er word ner, Er huv a dgre ern Hurblens." (I would know, I have a degree in Horribleness.)

Horrible was able to move his hands a bit, and massaged his lips. "I had to freeze you, to get all the guards out. Even you would have had trouble killing them all." (Dr. Horrible has qualms about killing.)

"Well, the scientist will unfreeze any second now, and Plow's up, so can I have my freeze ray back?" Horrible asked Hotsaucia. He checked the ray when he got it back, and moaned. The Wonderflonium crystals had been shattered!

"Oh well. Let's get our answers."

"Fine then," Lisa said quickly, and as she said that, a puddle of water on the floor she had noticed earlier formed back into a man. "Hi," said Aquarius. Wisp nodded, and Saucia said Hello, while Dr. Horrible was still rubbing his lips, trying to get full control of them.

She turned back to Plow, who had been eying the exit, he might have been thinking of making a run for it. "Tie him up" Wisp said to no one in particular, and tossed and held out a cord, Sauce took it, and tied his hands behind his back. They all turned to the ceiling at once when they heard the sound of a helicopter landing. Wisp switched to her transceiver, and changed it's input to that of the radio she had taken from the guard she had incapacitated earlier. She heard one saying "yah, we got a message from someone higher up. They think it might have been a trick, they don't see nothin' on their radar. They made us come check it up. You're comin' in through the main entrance right?"

Wisp swore, and relayed what she had heard to the others.

"We don't have much more time, we need to get out of here" Dr. Horrible said, and they all agreed.

"well, I know one way to get out of here, other than the main gate and the roof" Wisp said with a smile, one of them asked how, and she just walked over to the wall, took out a large metal device, strapped it to the wall, and stepped back. She pulled out a small metal thing, it looked like a phone or a personal computer, she switched the channel to two, and hit the red button in the corner of the screen. The wall exploded outwards, and they could see the jungle outside. The explosion rocked the building.

"Ok, they will have seen that, we need to run. Someone, get Plow and get out of here!" Saucia and Aquarius lifted Plow onto their shoulders and lifted him out of the building.

Wisp was busy pressing a few other buttons on her detonator and then there was a beep and she said "Ok, all the explosives I rigged on the building will go off in 1 minute. Run!"

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

While the others ran into the jungle, Horrible shouted at the roof: "Get out of there, the building's about to blow! The fungus is out of control!" The pilots and guards didn't ask anything further, merely jumping into the helicopter, and Horrible followed the other heroes into the jungle. They would reach Rio de Janeiro within a day, and possibly get some well-earned R&R. If it hadn't also been overrun with villains, that is.