68 Summoning

Ixindor

OK, I'm at 61 Summoning and am trying to reach my target goal of 68 Summoning.

I have 1200 Gold, 1800 Red, 2000 Green and 260 Blue Charms with 3.5M Cash.

I have no idea where to go from here to be efficient. I know 3.5M Cash is not a lot of cash. I was wondering what you would do to get these next 7 Levels. Any advice would be greatly valued.

I'd use the golds/green to 64 (making terrorbirds and ibis)

Then use the reds to 66 (making stranger plants... you can buy bagged plants from farmer in fally garden 1k each)

Then blues... making mith minotaurs.. that should put you close to 68...

use some gold ones to make some war turtles (may want to collect your own shells as they'll run you close to 5k per shell)

and wa la 68

Alternatively, you could make karamthulhu overlords instead of mith minotaurs (already) as a fishbowl 2nd ingredient is much cheaper than the mith bar required for minotaurs. But you lose out on 70xp per pouch.. which is about the same xp you get for making a terrorbird..

Plus, you'll be able to trade in the lower level pouches for shards again and you'll have to wait until level 70 something to trade in mith minotaurs

KingJD36.png

I guess I should give my Summoning background. Tears of Guthix all the way. Tears got me to 57 Summoning and Saturday I made 1600 Terrorbirds to get to 61 Summoning. I literally walked from Fally West Bank to the Taverly and back again.

I had no idea their were other faster places. I know I'm going to move to the Fishing Colony one and walk from the Bank from now on (too poor for Dueling Rings and my Emeralds go on bolts). I'll get all the Secondaries myself. I am actively training Slayer and get Warped Tortoises all the time.

I'm just debating on whether I want to make pouches I will use or make pouches and then turn them in for Shards. That is the biggest issue I am having. Those 1600 Terrrorbirds? Those will last me a long time. So they aren't getting traded back in. The next logical thing to make would be Bloated Leeches, but I know nothing about them. If they are useless I hesitate to make them. So there is my dilemma.

leeches seem pretty useless:

Fights (level 76) Attack

Special: Sacrifice HP to cure poison, disease, and stat reduction

But you could trade them in.

Additionally, you might consider moving your house to Taverly (only costs 5k) and house tele / terrorbird tireless run from house to obelisk and back... if you have a glory on your house walls in the quest hall, glory to edge

You could also carry your own glories and treat it much like RCing... tele to house, run to obelisk, glory to edge, repeat

KingJD36.png

I guess I should give my Summoning background. Tears of Guthix all the way. Tears got me to 57 Summoning and Saturday I made 1600 Terrorbirds to get to 61 Summoning. I literally walked from Fally West Bank to the Taverly and back again.

I had no idea their were other faster places. I know I'm going to move to the Fishing Colony one and walk from the Bank from now on (too poor for Dueling Rings and my Emeralds go on bolts). I'll get all the Secondaries myself. I am actively training Slayer and get Warped Tortoises all the time.

I'm just debating on whether I want to make pouches I will use or make pouches and then turn them in for Shards. That is the biggest issue I am having. Those 1600 Terrrorbirds? Those will last me a long time. So they aren't getting traded back in. The next logical thing to make would be Bloated Leeches, but I know nothing about them. If they are useless I hesitate to make them. So there is my dilemma.

Well, at 57 summoning you can use kyatts for the fastest pouchmaking method (unless they make custom teleports, and even then it will only cut each run by maybe 3 seconds), so once you know what you want to make, just buy maybe 5 kyatt pouches, and maybe 100 dueling rings and go ahead. Off Topic: You get warped tortises alot? Lucky... if you get alot of shells though, you can sell those.

ny_lucario.png