With all of Runescape's Security measures....

death666bl00ms

Why would they even consider having an ad like this on their main site? It asks for specific details, which they are very adamant about NOT handing out...

adcl8.png

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Google chooses the ads not Jagex. This has been mentioned countless times.

[/thread]

My apologies. I should have spent every waking moment on this forum, digging through, just so I know when a topic has been mentioned before.

Tell me, does your real life personality match your online personality?

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Does yours?

Yes, it does. When I ask a serious question, and someone responds being a little [puncture], I tell them to F off and stop being a [puncture].

I ask again, does yours? Do you always go around acting like a [puncture]?

-Genghis Khan

You did report the ad, didn't you? They try very hard to keep ads like these at bay, but some get through the net.

I hate ad companies sometimes. :roll:

Nah, I didn't. Come to think of it, I probably should have :roll:

Ah well. I will probably get it again.

-Genghis Khan

Does yours?

Yes, it does. When I ask a serious question, and someone responds being a little [puncture], I tell them to F off and stop being a [puncture].

All I did was answer your question. You do know you can't tell someone's tone of voice over the internet right?

P.S. I'm not the one using foul language to get my point across....

1288581197250-1.jpg

Does yours?

All I did was answer your question. You do know you can't tell someone's tone of voice over the internet right?

P.S. I'm not the one using foul language to get my point across....

Lol, ok. I have to head to work. Reread your first post, with an open mind, mk? No matter if you meant it or not, it was posted in a condescending manner.

Once again, I have to head to work.

-Genghis Khan

Lol, ok. I have to head to work. Reread your first post, with an open mind, mk? No matter if you meant it or not, it was posted in a condescending manner.

No need to repeat yourself when it's in print. By the way I love you <3:

1288581197250-1.jpg

No need to repeat yourself when it's in print. By the way I love you <3:

Ignore him he is being a jerk off you answered the question, probably would have been better w/o the word countless, but I agree after you see the same thing in the forums over and over again I understand why that was thrown in there. And deathblooms take time and reread you posts they all seem arrogant to me.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)