Final Stats for Quest Cape

Mr_Adam

Only 3.5 quests left until I have the Quest Cape! Rocking Out, Tz-toktz-Dill, Fairytale Pt. 2, and Rag and Bone Man Wishlist.

Before I can finish/start Fairytale and Rocking Out, I need...

Level 69 Smithing from level 64.

Level 66 Crafting from level 63.

Level 57 Herblore from level 52.

Level 63 Theiving from level 60.

What's the fastest way to train these skills without losing too much money, possibly making some, and getting the levels fast.

I have about 1.2m. My thoughts were Green D'hide bodies for crafting, Prayer potions for herblore, and Sorceress' Garden for Thieving... no idea for smithing.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Oh, and I changed the title to be more attractive...

For smithing, the absolute fastest way is gold bars with the goldsmithing gauntalets i believe. You can use a greenman's ale for 57 herblore, so 56 will cut down the number of prayer potions necessary. If you use gold to get to 69 smithing, you can use the gold ore for crafting.

ny_lucario.png

Only 3.5 quests left until I have the Quest Cape! Rocking Out, Tz-toktz-Dill, Fairytale Pt. 2, and Rag and Bone Man Wishlist.

Before I can finish/start Fairytale and Rocking Out, I need...

Level 69 Smithing from level 64. - Gold bars

Level 66 Crafting from level 63. - Tanned g d hides

Level 57 Herblore from level 52. - Unf pots, maybe prayer

Level 63 Theiving from level 61. - PP

What's the fastest way to train these skills without losing too much money, possibly making some, and getting the levels fast.

I have about 1.2m. My thoughts were Green D'hide bodies for crafting, Prayer potions for herblore, and Sorceress' Garden for Thieving... no idea for smithing.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Ok, so Gold bars w/ Goldsmithing Gauntlets to get 69 smithing.

Herblore I'm still unsure about - what do you mean by unfinished potions? Why are they better?

I actually messed up on my thieving level - I'm only level 60 #-o. Will Pyramid Plunder still be effective?

For Crafting, I can use the gold bars and then craft d hide bodies, or sell the bars and make bodies. Either way, crafting is set :P

Is there any boosters for Herblore that can get me 57 herblore at the lowest possible level? I can use a Greenman's Ale (m) for level 55, but can I get any lower?

Thanks.

Ok, so Gold bars w/ Goldsmithing Gauntlets to get 69 smithing. Yes.

Herblore I'm still unsure about - what do you mean by unfinished potions? Why are they better? You only get xp for the final step, which is adding seconds to the unfinished pots.

I actually messed up on my thieving level - I'm only level 60 #-o. Will Pyramid Plunder still be effective? Mena thugs are better until 91, but by the time you learn how you'll probably be 66...

For Crafting, I can use the gold bars and then craft d hide bodies, or sell the bars and make bodies. Either way, crafting is set :P Sure.

Is there any boosters for Herblore that can get me 57 herblore at the lowest possible level? I can use a Greenman's Ale (m) for level 55, but can I get any lower? Stew, but I would just raise it. Herblore is one of the fastest skills in the game.

Thanks.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

64-69 smelting gold ore with gauntlets will only be like 2,195,010 gp. <.<

Have fun! :thumbsup:

But seriously, don't do that.

Level 69 Smithing from level 64.

-Make Mithril unfinished bolts at the Blast Furnace.

Level 66 Crafting from level 63.

-Spin flax (makes money)

-Rebuild the temple in Mort Myre (Cheap, but you lose money, but you can pretty much "afk" because it takes no concentration)

-Make Ruby Bracelets and alch or resell at minimum on G.E. maybe even medium. Its fast, but you'll lose some cash.

-Make Green d'hide bodies (Approximately 3,111,471gp if you buy the already tanned leather)

Level 57 Herblore from level 52.

-Make serum 207, cheap, easy, affordable

-Make potions? Idk, this skill will definitely eat some money.

Level 63 Theiving from level 60.

-Pyramid Plunder, or Garden minigame thingie. (never played the garden one)

EDIT: I just re-read the suggestions above and you shouldn't do any of them, other than the PP advice one. Don't buy unfinished potions, omg, that eats money up like crazy. People buy herbs and the water and make Unf Potions to make money because people are too lazy to put a herb in water.

To raise herblore, you can just farm ranarrs while training up the other skills. I've gotten 57 herblore just from farming ranarrs, and I barely did any work, and still made a profit, even though I bought the vials and snape grass. So basically free farming and herblore exp, though slower.

Weirdoweirdo.png

1st fire cape May 14, 2009 finally =D.

2nd fire cape June 16, 2009 =P.

I finished Tz... the TzHaar quest.

I'm going to train thieving with Pyramid Plunder.

It will cost me ~2mil gp to buy enough gold bars for 69 smithing. I can afford this if I sell my whip, but that's not really what I want to do, as I'm not the best of a moneymaker. However, if I craft amulets out of the gold, I should get 66 crafting. I can't afford Dragonhides.

Herblore I'm still a bit shaky of. Serum 207 may work well, especially considering my finances... More help is appreciated.

I finished Tz... the TzHaar quest.

I'm going to train thieving with Pyramid Plunder.

It will cost me ~2mil gp to buy enough gold bars for 69 smithing. I can afford this if I sell my whip, but that's not really what I want to do, as I'm not the best of a moneymaker. However, if I craft amulets out of the gold, I should get 66 crafting. I can't afford Dragonhides.

Herblore I'm still a bit shaky of. Serum 207 may work well, especially considering my finances... More help is appreciated.

You should do the blast furnace, i set up a link in my post. Its almost as fast as gold with gauntlets and you gain money. You get smithing and smelting exp at the same time, and you can sell the unf bolts immediately.

You do know i was sarcastic about making d'hides and gold w/ gauntlets right? Because those calculations are correct and it'll cost you a whole lot more then 1.2mil. What i did was just spin flax, tedious, but i got a lot of cash from it. For serums, if you can make them, do it. Its really cheap and doesn't take long.

You could also try making battlestaves, they give decent xp along with a tad bit of profit.

It's only a few k xp per day unless you buy additional ones from the GE (which isn't too bad, either ;) ), but it's easy, fun and gives money. Shiny coins :D

For the smithing, you could also try making the highest mith items possible (preferably 2hs or plates) at the blast furnace and alch them afterwards. It'll also gain you some money, although it's not really much. But better than paying. :)

Ok Bad, I read Dan's guide, and it seems I'm going to be using the blast furnace (unless the prices have changed) to get 69 smithing. Making bolts, I believe.

I almost have 63 thieving, only 10k exp left.

Herblore I'm still a bit shaky of, but now it seems my best option is Serum 207? Any more methods that aren't too costly?

Crafting battlestaves might work, but don't I need to run to the altars and all that? It seems like a lot of work... can you explain it?

Thanks.

It's rather easy really. You get your sand from Bert and your seaweed from Arhein, which both costs a mere nothing. You make the ressources into glass (preferably with lunar magic, it rocks ;) ) and then into glass orbs. After that, you take some cosmics with you along with your unpowered orbs, an elemental staff (whatever staff you'd like to make) and a terrorbird, should you have one.

Then go to the corresponding obelisk and enchant your orbs, tele to the bank, stick them on top of your staves and alch away :)

There's a nice guide on Sal's realm. Explains everything way better than I ever could ;) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/battle_staffs.html

Um for the 69 smithing I did mith bolts at the Blast furnace, turned out a profit too!

And if you want a mature Greenman's Ale which boosts your Herblore by 2 lvls. I made some specifically for FTP2

If you want the mature stuff contact me via PM on these forums.

To get up to the lvl needed with the boost I made Serum 207, pretty cheap.

Do pryamid Plunder for theiving it will come fast.

As for crafting I completely forgot what I did. Im sorry.

Whatisup618.png

whatisup618.png

Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape As Of 4/29/08

ok I have 63 thieving (check).

Crafting, I made earth battlestaves. It's slow, but I'm making money (I'll end up with 9.5m.. .which will also be my first 10m (and over 3m for that matter lol))

Herblore it looks like greenman's ale (m) after some serum 207'ing.

Smithing is blast furnace mithril bolts, and that should work out fine.

Thanks for all the help, it looks good from here :thumbsup: