Sailing/All music cape and dragon platebody leak!!!

snewham

Ok so I received these from a friend, I can't confirm their genuinely but I thought that you'd like to see them anyway. These items are within the existing models of rs stored in your cache. Someone found them whilst making a private server and examining existing models.

jfdxko.jpg

2emiq3c.jpg

I don't know what to make of it to be honest I'd love to try and say that they're faked but they look to good to be faked in my opinion?

EDIT: After looking at the cape again and seeing some replies I think that it is a cape that you get when you unlock all the music track within the game as it looks more like a harp than anything else?

Discuss :)

Scottien

illusioncardsig.gif

Scottien

Illusion Leader | Clan Europe Member | Team Nigeria Member | Ex BsE Leader | Ex MOD Member

126 F2P | 137 P2P

Looks more like a Harp for a music skillcape to me, nevertheless, these look faked.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

The third time that these models have been posted? because I've never seen them before. The only things I've seen before are a pic of the dragon platebody in the parents section on runescape website and the runescape banner. And my friend just sent me the screenshots but thanks for that :)

illusioncardsig.gif

Scottien

Illusion Leader | Clan Europe Member | Team Nigeria Member | Ex BsE Leader | Ex MOD Member

126 F2P | 137 P2P

idk

to be honest they look real

but why would jagex put a harp for the sailing cape

harps dont really have anything to do with sailing

unless you have a person that plays the harp on board

i dont think rs will ever come out with a d body either

but if it did look like that, it would look pretty sweet

:shame:

urmomma44tbni9.gif

Someone elses view is that it's a cape that you get when you unlock all of the music because it doesn't really look like a sail/boat? looks more like a musical harp.

By the way, please no-one flame me, these were sent to me I just thought you'd like to see them and we can discuss whether or not we think they're fake together...

illusioncardsig.gif

Scottien

126 F2P | 137 P2P

Wow I've never seen these before.

It's kind of weird how Jagex made the sailing skill in the first place, due to the amount of water and locations you can try to get to, but now to make the sailing skillcape with a musical instrument on it? Cool!

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

idk

to be honest they look real

but why would jagex put a harp for the sailing cape

harps dont really have anything to do with sailing

unless you have a person that plays the harp on board

i dont think rs will ever come out with a d body either

but if it did look like that, it would look pretty sweet

:shame:

music cape that you have to have all music to get and it will trim quest cape :pray:

Y_Z.png

The format of those pics are similiar to the ones of summoning that appeared last year. Although i hate those leaks because they spoil all the fun but oh well, hope the music cape is true.

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

Sorry but, this is some months old.

can you direct me to a thread because I've never seen it before.. I even searched beforehand

illusioncardsig.gif

Scottien

126 F2P | 137 P2P

Sorry but, this is some months old.

can you direct me to a thread because I've never seen it before.. I even searched beforehand

I've never seen these either.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Rarex developed a thread very similiar to this and then a few days after that someone started the same dang thread. I'm not going to bother to look for them, but from my understanding Rarex found the D plate, but I haven't seen the music cape yet.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)