Dragon Halberd?

IeatWindex

1. yes it is worth it, neitiznot helm is sitting on my head today because of it ::'

2.if you slay the giant mole it "could" be of some use but pvp is pretty usless ( except cwars, rocks ftw )

3. Att better accuracy, str better...str? and defence more defence... self explanatory

4. You cant offtopic your own thread in the first post ::' i like the hally because it looks cooler, spec is 3x as opposed to d2h which is 1-2 specs for a bar? and cuz of the 3square att thingy

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

it helps with doing the fremmy isles, the one where you kill the ice troll king since the spec is like a draggon dagger, except slower and more powerful ::' ( and only on fat people ). Its a generally good weapon because more often than not quest monster are BIG and take up more than 1 square, safespotting without mage/ arrows is also pretty good.

1. You should get 56 Agility no matter what. It'll help with everyday game-play and as you mentioned, your going for the quest cape.

2. No. I had a d-hally for a long time (years) and i never used it for everyday use. I once tried d-hallying lesser demons once, and i ended up just brining a super set and killing them with a whip. Its also slow training for str, might as well use a d-scimitar.

3. Str.

4. No, d2h is horrible, unless your surrounded by tons of targets. I much better prefer the BarrelChest anchor (which is way better) and it costs a few mil less.

**note, you have two number 3's. Which totally threw me off when i read other people's answers. :lol: 8-)

My first question: Worth all the time I'll spend getting 56 agility?

Yes, 56 agility is not needed just pot at 53.

2. Can you use it as an "every-day" weapon?

No, its a good weapon for ownage specs and you can use safespots, useful on tasks like hellhounds, kalphites...

3. What is it best in? ex: Attack, Strength, Defence.

You can just train str, def or controlled...its all the same, i saw no difference.

4.Off-topic, but would a D2H better?

D2h is different, but hally is better.

:thumbsup:

pinguim0310.png

I did fremmy isles, and desert treasure. Just had to say that.

By att, str, def I mean what is it best to use, like ss with str.

I said str in my post, and i stand by that. I tried to use a d-hally as an alternative to str training because i didn't like the d-scimitar.

It totally owned the d-scimitar in damage wise, but it was sooooooooo slow.

But it majors in Strength.