Shade Robes

slaytanicc

I know that if you fight alot of shades there is a shance that at some stage one of them might just drop robes. However this has never happened to me and ive burried alot of bones. got to 55prayer mainly in normal bones. Does that mean that shade robes are P2P only?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Sorry not an answer just a related question, are shade robes slightly see threw?

No, those are ghostly robes. Ghostly robes can be obtained through a miniquest after complete desert treasure, a member quest. Shade robes are just black. Like a black wizards robe, or a monk robe. But black. They look nothing special, and their stats suck.

They are obtainable in f2p though.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Shade robes used to be 10k a set, 5k a piece because it was a good pking set. I don't know why they made them untradable though... :-#

I also have to say, brine saber is better than a rune scimitar and that other sword you get at Mos Le'Harmless.

Rune Daggers are fast and they are a stab type weapon which most armors protect less against, although they are worse than a Rune sword, they come on the cheaper side.

Oh yea, and warhammer is a crush type weapon, i actually like the warhammer better then the scimitar.

Shade robes used to be 10k a set, 5k a piece because it was a good pking set. I don't know why they made them untradable though... :-#

I also have to say, brine saber is better than a rune scimitar and that other sword you get at Mos Le'Harmless.

Rune Daggers are fast and they are a stab type weapon which most armors protect less against, although they are worse than a Rune sword, they come on the cheaper side.

Oh yea, and warhammer is a crush type weapon, i actually like the warhammer better then the scimitar.

General conscensus: They suck. Shade robes used to be good pking sets? Hmm... why not just monks?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Im thought they were gonna look a bit cooler at least, but if they just look like normal priest clothes im not gonna wasty my time burrying 100k bones just for some silly robes.... thanx for all the help

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png