Were to train?

slaytanicc

Well im currently fighting the lvl50 spiders in SOS. Its boring as hell,and im looking for a change for a while. I was thinking of going to the Cockroach Soldiers as i got really luck and made over 400k there, but the exp is really slow there. Im looking for something with decent-ish drops and exp aswell(25K+exp and 50K+ cash a hour). The only other places i can think of are Lesser Demons, Ankou's or White Knights....

Any Suggestion.(please3 dont say Ice Giants or Flesh Crawlers)

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Those spiders are pretty good, but you named all the good spots. I guess you could fish at karamja then camp at lessers till you use your food and repeat.

Pretty sure ankous are pretty packed, but if not go for it.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Bloods are only p2p

Well, i confirmed that deaths from ankou are only obtainable in P2p.

You should try bandits in the wilderness. I find it really fun to kill them there, and they have amazing drops that are stackable. If a revenant comes, just run into the building with the respawn pizza.

While running around in the wilderness and getting attacked by 5 revs at once :o, i remembered the grave yard at the clan wars... i decided to go there, and i ound that they are pretty good exp and they drop bones... could some one confirm that thius is infact good exp?

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Must've been edited. *mutters* No but the addy arrow drops are decent, you can make enough money to make it worth it. Cockroach soldiers are slower but more exp.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Ah the cash doesnt reeeaaalllyyy bother me that much at this stage, exp is of more importance, but making 30k money per trip along with 35k exp would be nice... just to cover the cost of food and to make money for armour and such.... Will i be able to 35k exp a hour at ankou's though?

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png