Any advice on what to do?

Ant0n

RC for me is really fun, but only for 3-5 days at a time... i cant do it for to long because it gets really boring. Specially at higher lvls it get REALLY boring when having to do 200trips for one level... If you are still P2P why not do a bit of slayer? Or try some of the mini games... If not P2P then try do something that doesnt require your full attention(fishing, wc, cooking) and browse the internet while doing it... Thats the only way i keep myself from getting bored... I fight Lvl 50 spiders in SOS all day, and it can get real borring... so browse around...

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

I think i will train slayer, but should i use Duradel or Chaeldar? Maybe do Smoking kills and use Sumona?

I would use chaeldar until youre able to block tasks you dont enjoy doing, unless you dont really care. Even if you dont use sumona do smoking kills anyways so you can get points to block tasks.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I would say a nice skill level goal like all skills 50+, 60+, etc etc.. That's always a good way to keep busy and jump around from skill to skill.

Slayer is always nice for the combat experience as well as slaer exp. If you do go the slayer route definately do smoking kills and save those points for a slayer helm. That's always a good goal to have. (I felt more accomplished when I got my slayer helm then when I got 99 defence... okay I'm lying but you get the idea)

Apparently, my signature was to big.