Elimination

FallenDarknessAngel

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys but I don't think you're playing right. :| Once a choice reaches 0, that choice is eliminated. Once the whole category (meaning the full list) is eliminated, then someone can make a whole new category.

In other words, the thread started meant that there is a difference between a category and a choice.

Elimination Rules-

1. a category is picked

2. each choice starts with 10 points

3. each member either takes a point off or adds a point on to ONE of the choices.

4. once a choice is down to 0 it is eliminated.

5. once a category is eliminated the next person to post picks a new category.

I'll continue from Ouchy.

Horror - 7

Comedy - 10

Action - 5

Sorry guys but I don't think you're playing right. :| Once a choice reaches 0, that choice is eliminated. Once the whole category (meaning the full list) is eliminated, then someone can make a whole new category.

In other words, the thread started meant that there is a difference between a category and a choice.

Elimination Rules-

1. a category is picked

2. each choice starts with 10 points

3. each member either takes a point off or adds a point on to ONE of the choices.

4. once a choice is down to 0 it is eliminated.

5. once a category is eliminated the next person to post picks a new category.

I'll continue from Ouchy.

Horror - 7

Comedy - 10

Action - 5

No they had it right see rule 5. aka a new category is picked after a category reaches zero.

Horror - 9

Comedy - 10

Evil Stuff - 13

Action - 5

So then there is no difference from a category and choice? By "category" I thought you meant the theme of all the choices (movies), since in rule 1 you only used the singular form - but it might be my misunderstanding.

Horror - 8

Comedy - 10

Evil Stuff - 13

Action - 5

Guys I think we are playing it wrong. Once one reaches zero, it is then eliminated and you continue with the others. Only then when when are left with 1 choice, we may then start a new catagory, eg. Dogs.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Guys I think we are playing it wrong. Once one reaches zero, it is then eliminated and you continue with the others. Only then when when are left with 1 choice, we may then start a new catagory, eg. Dogs.

Nope after a category reaches zero the next person to post picks a new category. (Refer to rule 5)

Horror - 7

Comedy - 10

Evil Stuff - 17

Randomness - 10

Nope after a category reaches zero the next person to post picks a new category. (Refer to rule 5)

Oh right, okay then. I was thinking of a different elimination game :P

Horror - 6

Comedy - 10

Evil Stuff - 17

Randomness - 10

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg