Your favorite Off-Topic threads ever?

Maleficus1055

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was amusing :lol: ..maybe I'm not supposed to say that as an admin, but it was. Much lulz.

OT has been pretty dry lately :( I stick to the relationship sticky for the most part.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

How bad was it...?

It was copy-pasta of cliche or overextended sexual fantasies played off as real events. The original topic, which was asking if you've ever caught someone else wanking it, quickly turned into a cesspool of mindless applaud to stupid stories.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

All I really remember specifically from that thread was runescapeloser22 talking about walking in on his little brother pleasuring himself with a vibrating Xbox controller by shooting a wall in a videogame.

All I really remember specifically from that thread was runescapeloser22 talking about walking in on his little brother pleasuring himself with a vibrating Xbox controller by shooting a wall in a videogame.

You sure didn't leave anything out, there. :lol:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

How bad was it...?

It was copy-pasta of cliche or overextended sexual fantasies played off as real events. The original topic, which was asking if you've ever caught someone else wanking it, quickly turned into a cesspool of mindless applaud to stupid stories.

So I'm not the only one who rolled his eyes every time someone brought up the "epicness" of that thread?

How bad was it...?

So I'm not the only one who rolled his eyes every time someone brought up the "epicness" of that thread?

Thinking back on it, the majority of its content was largely made up and it got way too out of hand and exaggerated, but I can see why I liked it so much when i created this thread. It appealed to the 14 year old mind.

How bad was it...?

Thinking back on it, the majority of its content was largely made up and it got way too out of hand and exaggerated, but I can see why I liked it so much when i created this thread. It appealed to the 14 year old mind.

*YOU* created it? Seriously? Incredible turn of events.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

How bad was it...?

*YOU* created it? Seriously? Incredible turn of events.

Nonono, I created this thread, not Ever Caught Them. I was referring to how I said i liked that thread so much in my opening post.

Who hasn't left a vibrating controller on their crotch. But I can understand that a whole thread of this may be bad. How long did it last before being locked?

A couple weeks I think? That was around the same time as the Funny Picture Thread where everyone just posted unfunny demotivational posters, that got locked eventually too. I will never understand why some people thought those two threads were funny.

Funny picture threads have potential and there were some funny ones there, which is why I like it. But yeah, there were a lot of dumb pictures and inappropriate ones that led to their shut down.

siggy3s.jpg

I'm a big fan of Reveal Secrets..., Today..., Things that annoy..., Food, and of course, Hot Celebs.

The first three I find really fun because you can post such a variety of things in them. They're the most active.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |