Your favorite Off-Topic threads ever?

Maleficus1055

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't a fan of 'Ever Caught them'. I get it most days at schools by some of the people in the back row. I read that [wagon]-hair one. I was like " :? :| :roll: :shock: :o :D :lol: :oops: " In that order. It is said though, I came in after paperclips time. He sounded hilarious. Not too many funny threads now-a-days, but I do remember one about a "Buttered Cat"...

lampost_sig_stark.png

I honestly don't remember any "lulz" from that thread. Granted, all I remember is the soggy biscuits and Necrobean revealing his...love of skirts....but really no lulz.

Well, tbh, I only read part of it. But, it makes me go :twss:. (Also, I'm going to kill you)

Hrmhmhm....Get in line.

I remember one "episode" Paperclips had, it's the last thing I remember about him.He was arguing with one of the girls here, and started talking about a tango contest. He posted pictures of people doing the tango and everything, it was really weird.

And yea, that buttered cat thread was great.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Grr, I hate the fact that I camt to OT after all the good stuff, like the Paperclip era and all the crazy threads from way back when.

I even heard of a thread with something about "you're stranded on an island with 5 tipiters. Who would you kill, befriend, sleep with, etc..." those kinds of threads sound like so much fun. Someone has got to make something like that again.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

One was called Testicular Torrsion, if anyone remembers, one of our members here worried he had testicular torrsion, but the thread was hijacked by a wondorous tale of rubber replacement balls, and ball jokes.

As soon as I saw the title those two words popped into my head.

But the best OT threads ever were Trapical's 10. Period.

And, also, any thread titled "Is God real?" because then a bunch of people argue for 50 pages on something that will not convince anyone on this forum to switch sides of the argument.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I remember one "episode" Paperclips had, it's the last thing I remember about him.He was arguing with one of the girls here, and started talking about a tango contest. He posted pictures of people doing the tango and everything, it was really weird.

Haha, I remember that!

The girl asked to see a picture of him and paperclips just started posting random images and told her how much he would like to tango wih her... that was wtf bigtime.

rickastleywh7.png

Grr, I hate the fact that I camt to OT after all the good stuff, like the Paperclip era and all the crazy threads from way back when.

I even heard of a thread with something about "you're stranded on an island with 5 tipiters. Who would you kill, befriend, sleep with, etc..." those kinds of threads sound like so much fun. Someone has got to make something like that again.

Ugh, no. Even I remember when we had "Which TIFer would you ..." threads and it was awful. Especially since back then we knew about 3 members were females (before RL pics) so everyone picked them. That and the most well known/highest post/ famous members always would get picked and people would whine with "OH GUISE WHY DONT YOU PICK ME?". Well maybe if we knew who the [bleep] you were, we might. Threads like that just descend into popularity contests and ego boosters.

knkcopy.jpg

First of all, let me just say that Trapical=God. I really enjoyed the Funny Pictures Thread (R.I.P.), Have You Ever Caught Them (R.I.P.), Getting in Trouble at School, and Pranking threads.

For the record, the Funny Pics thread has been revived. Its on the front page of OT ::'

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=758799&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

And Cadbury, I guess you're right. I did feel a little left out on the favorite tipiter thread. Then someone mentioned my name and I felt overjoyed, but found out later he wrote the wrong person and meant to say warri0r. It killed me :(

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• 2 years later...

Epic bump, batman.

Although I do think this thread is worth revisiting - but stay on topic or I'll lock it.

I don't think we've had really any epic threads recently, mostly stuff about news.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I remember that thread a long while back, where some guy posted the tale of his epic battle with a spider in his bathroom :lol:

Epic Fail.

I like the one about the worst thing you got caught doing at sk00l

I hate the posting style of 12 year old me.

The one about Wongtong eating glass. Or at least I think it was her. My second favorite would have to be "Today..." simply because it's the thread everyone in OT uses to communicate with each other, I feel.

Oddly enough, I was just browsing this thread a few days ago. You mods are too good these days, nothing has spun out of control to the point of lulz in a long time.

Although the Atheist Fireman thread was a refreshing throwback to the hilarity of the trolls of past.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Oddly enough, I was just browsing this thread a few days ago. You mods are too good these days, nothing has spun out of control to the point of lulz in a long time.

Although the Atheist Fireman thread was a refreshing throwback to the hilarity of the trolls of past.

There just hasn't been anything TIF-meme-worthy in a while.

There just hasn't been anything TIF-meme-worthy in a while.

That catlover person could have done well if they"d stayed.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I seriously hope you guys don't *actually* like the Ever Caught Them thread besides historical value. It was the closest to /b/ this forum got.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg