Re-runs

Ravenkana

I recently received an assignment of 51 iron dragons from Sumona, the lovely devourer turned slayer master. Realizing that this task would be exceedingly difficult for one of my current capabilities, I decided to use thirty of my forty-eight slayer points to have this assignment canceled. After doing so, I requested another assignment but apparently Sumona suffered from a lapse of memory and gave me an iron dragon task; but with a twist- only thirty-one required my slaying expertise! This is rather frustrating- after all, why did I cancel a task if I was to only receive it again, merely repackaged and reduced? The expenditure of those points appears to be, pardon the pun, pointless. Because of this little experience I propose that Jagex program slayer masters to never suffer amnesia and give a player the task he has just canceled.

[sarcasm] And if we receive it not, than I propose that we storm the walls, destroy the guards, and burn the citadel wherein the beast dwells![sarcasm]

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Getting two of the same task one after another, regardless of bypassing, isn't uncommon.
True, but the whole point of canceling a task is so I won't have to slay that particular monster. I used all my prayer and about 20 monkfish to kill 2 and almost a third dragons. Then I burthorped it, setting me back to square one in terms of slayer points.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Getting two of the same task one after another, regardless of bypassing, isn't uncommon.
True, but the whole point of canceling a task is so I won't have to slay that particular monster. I used all my prayer and about 20 monkfish to kill 2 and almost a third dragons. Then I burthorped it, setting me back to square one in terms of slayer points.

Owned TBH.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Owned TBH.

Yeah, sorry be cruel like Amitoz, but you got pwned TBH. You should be using prayer pots and anti fires, not monk fish. You should have AT LEAST 80+ attack and a whip while wearing proselyte armor. Super pure sets or combat pots are very helpful.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Owned TBH.

Yeah, sorry be cruel like Amitoz, but you got pwned TBH. You should be using prayer pots and anti fires, not monk fish. You should have AT LEAST 80+ attack and a whip while wearing proselyte armor. Super pure sets or combat pots are very helpful.

Um... How exactly did you know I was wearing Proselytes? I mean, you could have inferred it buut... its creepy nonetheless. True, I did get "owned". I tend to be cheaper than a famous crab with a famous eater so I sort of didn't want to have to pay for those.