How to make omni-staff

Dracula_Magic

Runescape main site isnt working for me for 2 full days since now. Either a glitch either has 2 do with my location or somthing on global lvl.Thats why i cant look up for this

Ok lets move onto topic

I obtained omni tallisman and runecrafting staff and i want to know how to bind talisman into staff...?

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

OK.It worked

Other than that,i still wonder does omni staff let me enter law temple where i bind rune essence into law runes? (I ask this since i remember that I can't take many items in,other than that it says that law staff can be brought there,but this is not law staff,this is omni staff)

Dracula_Magic.gif

nope, this omni-staff has stats so it cannot be taken onto entrana so you will not be able to craft laws by running onto entrana with it.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

nope, this omni-staff has stats so it cannot be taken onto entrana so you will not be able to craft laws by running onto entrana with it.

I thought omnistaff didn't had statboosters.

Well, I had a look on the Knowledge Base, and it appears that the Omni-Staff does have bonuses to both attack and defence, so you can't take it to Entrana.

However, the Law staff doesn't have any bonuses, so you may want to get another staff and imbue it with the Law Talisman.

Mungo_0.png

awesomesiggeh2.jpg

Yes... Yes, that's what he said.

Siggeh1.jpg

Siggeh2.jpg

:D

I thought omnistaff didn't had statboosters.

I really hope they fix this because you put much more effort into getting omni staff than you put in making law 1. I am quite dissapointed,and i might be heading for law staff in the future depending on rune prices and so...

Dracula_Magic.gif