Great News For Invader ZIM fans

Luis

a movie? but that series wasn't even out on television that long, how are they making a movie for it?

i'd rather see it back on tv.

Yes....yes....stupid nick removed it but the good thing is after the movie they might return with a new series

WOOOOOTAGE!!! omg!!!

uhh...... i need tacos or i will splode, that happens some times

i love them tacos i love them good....

WOOT FOR GIR!!!!

WOOT FOR ME!!!

100completepl0.png

<( *-* )> <(*-* <) (> *-*)> <( *-* )>

Didn't they remove it from nick.. like last year or sometin? That show was... how should i put it... weird. There was just a lot of random stuff in it that made it different from other cartoons.

Why would they make a movie out of it.. If it was removed doesn't that mean that it didn't have enough people watching it for it to stay on? So then y would they make a movie? Just wonderin..

Didn't they remove it from nick.. like last year or sometin? That show was... how should i put it... weird. There was just a lot of random stuff in it that made it different from other cartoons.

Why would they make a movie out of it.. If it was removed doesn't that mean that it didn't have enough people watching it for it to stay on? So then y would they make a movie? Just wonderin..

For some reason this reminds me of Firefly :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Sounds like a baseless rumor to me...

Jhonen Vasquez has said the he would never go back to an IZ project even if nick brought it back.(Took up too much of his time.)

And FYI Nick didn't cancel it becuase of ratings, they were great, it had an almost cult following, they cancelled it becuase of the parental outcry.(Wahhh, this shows weird and we can't really be expected to be active in our childrens lives, so cancel it.)

im more worried about the ATHF movie

No no no! Aqua Teen the movie will be ownage many times over!

But really Invader Zim was a crap show.

And for those who don't know what it is it was a show about a kid trying to expose a Alien who is atempting to take over The World but was actually sent by his lords because they wanted to get rid of him.