Do I have a Virius?

Guest Rob

Sometimes, the song "pins and needles" plays randomly when im on. Yes, I do have it no my comp. Im running virius scans right now...

Maybe. Your comp might just be weird though... I dunno if you have lots of stuff running, it might play... The virus scan will probably help, but one would assume having a virus just play a song is a waste of a virus... SO if it is then it's probably killing your computer from the inside or something equally evil... :shock:

Sorry, it's just I was reading this book (it's very good- Steal This Computer Book 4.0) it tells you about the hacker mentality. (among other things... there's also a section about lockpicking :thumbsup: ) If it seems to be doing something harmless, it's probably not.

OT: Yeah, it's a random sig script so I've got 4. Kirby, KK Slider, and two Link sigs... Plus the Link avvy, which actually sort of matches one of the link sigs.

There could be something wrong with Windows Media Player. What programs do you have installed that play media? (E.G. Windows Media Player, Real Player, etc.) It may also be a hardware problem, but it seems unlikely. What's your sound card brand and model?

j0xPu5R.png