Waterfiends Dust Devils Cockroaches Greats Blacks

Deathmath

Phew... what a title. I know that all of these are decent charms. What stats and equips will I need. Which one is best for ranged and which are best for what thing? (EX charms melee cash in general)

ok, so

Waterfiends:

Dust Devils:

Cockroaches:

Greater Demons:

Black Demons:

Thanks.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

You will make your money back from the prayer potions, from the drops the waterfiends have, get 85 melees and peity. Karils, a good crush weapon.

The others are fairly simple just requiring standard food and equipment, face mask for dusties, and prayer for black demons.

You will make your money back from the prayer potions, from the drops the waterfiends have, get 85 melees and peity. Karils, a good crush weapon.

The others are fairly simple just requiring standard food and equipment, face mask for dusties, and prayer for black demons.

wow your grammar is horrible. i can hardly read that.

He meant 85 melee combat stats.

Black Demons are best ranged in Taverley or Edgeville (Wild). I personally fight them using pray in Chaos Tunnels for the charm drops (there is a great deal difference in charm drop rates, last I went there at least).

Dust Devils are best melee. They aren't strong, you would need a facemask to fight them, even in Chaos Tunnels, which is the best place to fight them in my opinion. Maybe I have a vendetta against the desert. Bones to Peaches is highly recommended as they drop bones, along with nature runes and fire runes to alch any loot. This would ensure you stay a long time. Buying the tabs are well worth the money and time.

Cockroaches, never actually trained on them. But they seem to be your typical mid-high level monster. Some solid equipment is enough.

Greater Demons, you can try halberding them in the Ogre Enclave. Or range them if you prefer that method. Best place to get up close is Birmhaven Dungeon, just fight them in the corner of of their area, thats the best place as there is fewer dogs and other players tend not to go as deep.

Never fought the Waterfiends. But a set up was posted above. Generally, Crush weapons like GS is recommended. The Zamorakian Spear is another name that pops up often.

Templar Guardians

When are trying to lend something, the word to use is borrow. Not barrows, which is a mini-game.

He meant 85 melee combat stats.

Black Demons are best ranged in Taverley or Edgeville (Wild). I personally fight them using pray in Chaos Tunnels for the charm drops (there is a great deal difference in charm drop rates, last I went there at least).

Well... they are never best ranged in Tavelry. The only reason people consider doing them is because they are morons, or they are using a cannon. You can still range them in chaos tunnels.

Dust Devils are best melee. They aren't strong, you would need a facemask to fight them, even in Chaos Tunnels, which is the best place to fight them in my opinion. Maybe I have a vendetta against the desert. Bones to Peaches is highly recommended as they drop bones, along with nature runes and fire runes to alch any loot. This would ensure you stay a long time. Buying the tabs are well worth the money and time.

The reason chaos tunnels is better is because they are clumped together and multicombat allowing Combat familiars.

Cockroaches, never actually trained on them. But they seem to be your typical mid-high level monster. Some solid equipment is enough.

No good for charms though.

Greater Demons, you can try halberding them in the Ogre Enclave. Or range them if you prefer that method. Best place to get up close is Birmhaven Dungeon, just fight them in the corner of of their area, thats the best place as there is fewer dogs and other players tend not to go as deep.

Dogs ignore you after 127+ combat levels. There are only 3 in the best area, and there are always people there. Stupid place. Ogre enclave forces you to telegrab, also a stupid place.

Never fought the Waterfiends. But a set up was posted above. Generally, Crush weapons like GS is recommended. The Zamorakian Spear is another name that pops up often.

Zamorikian spear and the Saradomin Sword. Although godsword is a decent alternative to the two.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png