World 66 and Law running

curmudgeony

Idk if it still on but it works like this. U go to draynor and make sure u got no armor. The u get pure ess and walk to the monk at the port. Then u go to entrea(spell check). And walk to the law alter. Trade the person in zammy robes and u get the same number of laws depending on how many pure ess u givin. Then bank and repeat.

Idk if it still on but it works like this. U go to draynor and make sure u got no armor. The u get pure ess and walk to the monk at the port. Then u go to entrea(spell check). And walk to the law alter. Trade the person in zammy robes and u get the same number of laws depending on how many pure ess u givin. Then bank and repeat.

entrana

req assist, that way you make the laws, and the other guy gets exp, no trading involved

Yeah, I did it for a while. Note: Sometimes you need to switch worlds... (99)

And to the guy above me law running doesn't take stats?

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

req assist, that way you make the laws, and the other guy gets exp, no trading involved

Yeah, I did it for a while. Note: Sometimes you need to switch worlds... (99)

And to the guy above me law running doesn't take stats?

No, as you are assisting for help. If they were asking for assistance, then you would need to have the correct Rune Crafting level.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I should probably clarify my question(s). I'm looking for relatively fast RC exp.

In the old world 66 crafters would give 27 laws and noted ess for 28 unnoted pure ess.

I suspect that people now stand around the alter and offer assistance to the runners, but I could be wrong. How did the trade limit and assist option change how world 66 operates? Is the world still active?

curmudgeony.png