Blitzmage13

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family Guy, hands down

Family guy, hands down

Family guy, hands...up?

King of the Hill is funny, but it's a different kind of funny. Just like Malcolm in the Middle is a different kind of funny. They are both hilarious. I don't know how to explain it or why I should have to.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

yea KH is not hahahaha funny its how should i say...crap i dont know the word, ironic maybe?

yeah, it's hard to describe... I do enjoy watching that show too

I miss Futurama too :(

Family Guy > Futurama > American Dad
Agreed, I like Futurama also

I like Family Guy better than American Dad, I love all of the random flash-back-type-things (you guys know what I'm talking about, right?) :P

American Dad is kind of lame sometimes, they go a little overboard with the political/patriot jokes sometimes, but it's still a pretty funny show and I watch it

I don't get why Futurama doens't get more talk about it. It's a great show. I just wish Groening didn't want to only focus on the Simpsons considering the new episodes suck anywyas.

I just don't find myself laughing that much during American Dad. Family Guy can put me into like a 5 minute fit on nonstop laughter sometimes.

agreed 100%

Am i the only one who every time i watch a family guy episode, even if i've seen it 100 times, I find something new to laugh about.

Family guy throws in so many funny parts in the show, some that are hard to catch. like one time they are watching the news, and The reporter says:

"And here is ollie with the weather"

"IT GON RAIN!"

Just small stuff like that is funny. or one of the old episodes I saw yesterday.

Peter is mad about his hospital bill, so he's like:

"where it says *status* I'll put dead and where it says sex I'll say no thank you, I'm dead."

Theres just so many funny moments in the show, and the new episodes are great too.

American dad has its moments, like the one GSW mentioned, but thats it. The only character I realy like in the show is the alien, just because he seems to be more origonal than the other characters.

I'm not gonna quote nad since he likes writing freaking novels now, but I agree.

I still love the family guy with the y2k and they're like

"show me potato salad!"

You wouldn't believe how many random people I've done that to :lol:

I think the fish is pretty original too, Nad..

Who'd have thought a german fish and a snackfood-loving alien would end up in the same family? I smell a sitcom..

*cough*

Heh :). I was bothered when I first saw the show how the fish was in love with the mom like Brian had been in Family Guy. I don't think the fish gets nearly enough airtime. He's been nonexistant in some of the recent episodes.

To quote the alien:

"Who do I have to probe around here to get some chardonnay?"

basically, all of the characters in american dad are based off family guy, but somewhat opposites as well

-the fish is stewie, just he loves the mother, not want to kill her

-the alien is definately brian, with the drinking

-the son is smart instead or really stupid

-the daughter is unpopular, like meg, just different styles

-stan isnt as stupid as peter, but does some weird stuff

-the mother is just like lois

Family guy is the original, and the humor in it can't be matched. my friends and i are in constant laughter after every episode of family guy. american dad has some funny moments, but is dull most of the time

"Oh my God, its the government. Run E.T., Run!" - Brian Griffen :lol:

I don't get why Futurama doens't get more talk about it. It's a great show. I just wish Groening didn't want to only focus on the Simpsons considering the new episodes suck anywyas.

I just don't find myself laughing that much during American Dad. Family Guy can put me into like a 5 minute fit on nonstop laughter sometimes.

agreed 100%

Am i the only one who every time i watch a family guy episode, even if i've seen it 100 times, I find something new to laugh about.

Family guy throws in so many funny parts in the show, some that are hard to catch. like one time they are watching the news, and The reporter says:

"And here is ollie with the weather"

"IT GON RAIN!"

Just small stuff like that is funny. or one of the old episodes I saw yesterday.

Peter is mad about his hospital bill, so he's like:

"where it says *status* I'll put dead and where it says sex I'll say no thank you, I'm dead."

Theres just so many funny moments in the show, and the new episodes are great too.

American dad has its moments, like the one GSW mentioned, but thats it. The only character I realy like in the show is the alien, just because he seems to be more origonal than the other characters.

in another episode they go to the black reporter again for the execution forcast, "HE GON' DIE!"