Lock this Blog please!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've made an animated GIF Picture of the 4 GodSwords. It is my first own animated GIF I made.[hide=]animswordqo0.gif[/hide]

I cut out the hilts with Adobe Photoshop and animated it then with Adobe ImageReady.

Please comment. ::'

bannerzi.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I've posted all the Dragon Items I've made some time ago which you can see on the first page under "Dragon Items".

Take some extratime for the new Dragon Twin Blades. These new of course att level 60. They also need def level 60 and are two handed.

The special attack: Twirl

You're spinning yourself 360° hiting everything around you 2 times. This takes 30% of the special attack energy. It also increases your damage by 10%.

Smithing 2 Dragon Scimitars together after a masters or even grandmasters quest which requires smithing level 95.

The attack stats is like the Dragon Scimitar, and the def stats are better ones then the rune defender.

This weapon is faster then a D Scimmy or D Claws.

bannerzi.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, after I finished my Iron Dragon slayer task, I wanted to kill more dragons. But I was tired of iron/steel dragons, but I wanted to kill some with good drops.

So I decided to kill Mithril Dragons (level 304). I've never killed one before, so I looked up at tip.it how to.

I bought myself Karil's Top and skirt, some diamond and ruby bolts.

After I killed the first Mithril dragon I was feeling like, omg, so easy, I thought they are MUCH harder. So I killed about 5 Dragons my first trip, and decided to go on for another.

Well, no special good drops (best was a rune battleaxe), but I got used to it. I'll do some more trips, and maybe get myself a visage, or even a DFH (Dragon Full Helm). Who knows? ::'

bannerzi.gif

Naise

Can u please send me the link or so

From that thingie in your siggy? :o

It's übernaise

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

• 1 month later...

Yes, I was just fighting in a duel tournament and I defeated them all!

I was getting 72K in the end (and payed 3K entry).

Well, not that much cash, but it's the achievement I reached why I am so happy. \'

bannerzi.gif

• 1 month later...