Clue malfunction

50CENT

Hey all,

I've a clue that goes as the following- Beckon in Tai Bwo Wannai. Clap before you talk to me. Equip green dragonhide chaps, a ring of duelling, and a mithril medium helmet.

I have everything equipped correctly but no matter how much I beckon or clap, nothing appears. The guy simply just doesn't show up. I tried switching to a new duel ring (8) but that doesn't change anything.

Has anyone encountered this as well because I'm extremely confused.

Thanks for any help

Hey all,

I've a clue that goes as the following- Beckon in Tai Bwo Wannai. Clap before you talk to me. Equip green dragonhide chaps, a ring of duelling, and a mithril medium helmet.

I have everything equipped correctly but no matter how much I beckon or clap, nothing appears. The guy simply just doesn't show up. I tried switching to a new duel ring (8) but that doesn't change anything.

Has anyone encountered this as well because I'm extremely confused.

Thanks for any help

yea i have encountered it before but it was my own fault. i was supposed to have a fire battle staff and i had a fire staff :wall: :wall:

my only advice is to triple check your clue and the stuff your wearing

Bad_Eulogy.png

I'm absolutely sure of my equipment. Unless the scroll actually demands the items to have the exact name (like the scroll asks for green dragonhide chaps, but on rs its abbreviated into green d'hide chaps), I have the correct items.

Here's a screen of what I have equipped.

rsscreentg1.th.jpg

I'm pretty sure the spot you need to beckon in is the fenced in area just south of where you are standing in the picture. If not, then I don't know what else to tell you other than goodluck? :wall:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.