fastest nats in game???

Shady Character

If you have the time, get those teletabs for the nat altar. Very useful and you don't have to risk anything in abyss. Some monsters drop nats, but not enough to make a difference.

I'd say glories + nat teletabs are your best bet.

There is no way to make "Millions fast and easy"...

SO QUIT ASKING ABOUT IT!

It's much easier to get your hands on dueling rings, i'd say use these instead of glorys

Yeah I did that for my last level. Banking at cwars is a lot easier because it's 1 click. Just keep a glory around your neck for emergency teles/when you need to repair pouches.

Tip: Instead of using all 8 charges, bank the ring when you're down to 1 and when you're done RCing alch the rings. I believe you get around 700ish gp per ring alched, so you save about 500 gp per ring. Rings cost 900ish on the GE so that's quite a savings.

To OP: Yes that's actually very good. At TOP speed it's about 3000 with ghraaks. Tabs are probably almost double that since they're 30 seconds per trip instead of 60, but they take way too long to get with the minigame to be worth it. Use ghraaks. Unless you feel that the time used in the minigame isn't a waste since it's fun.

It's much easier to get your hands on dueling rings, i'd say use these instead of glorys

Yeah I did that for my last level. Banking at cwars is a lot easier because it's 1 click. Just keep a glory around your neck for emergency teles/when you need to repair pouches.

Tip: Instead of using all 8 charges, bank the ring when you're down to 1 and when you're done RCing alch the rings. I believe you get around 700ish gp per ring alched, so you save about 500 gp per ring. Rings cost 900ish on the GE so that's quite a savings.

To OP: Yes that's actually very good. At TOP speed it's about 3000 with ghraaks. Tabs are probably almost double that since they're 30 seconds per trip instead of 60, but they take way too long to get with the minigame to be worth it. Use ghraaks. Unless you feel that the time used in the minigame isn't a waste since it's fun.

ok thanks because ive been using nat tabs and i just got like 4k in less than an hour...

thanks everyone else for the replies and thank u very much for tip on alching dueling rings peronix :thumbsup:

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08