Another Attempt

Licky Kat

kat002copy3pa.png

I used a graphic pad thingy to draw the person so it (the person) looks a little better than the others but it still isn't that good cause it was huge once I drew it and had to resize it...

its not that good of a drawing but *shrugs* its practice

I am still not sure what else to put in this thing its so empty...

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

seriously you are joking right?? what do you want the sign to say? I really didn't think it was good...

I'm pretty sure he's joking considering the nature of his previous posts. It looks like you just used a filter on the grass which doesn' tlook so good. If you have a tablet then a lot more should be expected. You should be able to put a lot more detail into this. Everything is so flat.

seriously you are joking right?? what do you want the sign to say? I really didn't think it was good...

I'm pretty sure he's joking considering the nature of his previous posts. It looks like you just used a filter on the grass which doesn' tlook so good. If you have a tablet then a lot more should be expected. You should be able to put a lot more detail into this. Everything is so flat.

thanks and ummm the tablet is OLD, cheap and crappy it was only 50 bucks its not make to work right with windows XP (which is what I use) and it was my first time to use it, I was seeing how it worked.

We ordered a new one off ebay yesterday though

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

hahahaha true its not just his education he argues liek a 8 year old too...

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

Ah, so sad for you, I was joking, he's my friend.

...And now apparently, I wont be able to find a new one in you.

(You type like an eight year old. Your not eight? Hmm. I'll just make that unsubstantial descision anyways, because I hold a childish grudge against you. Sound like someone you know?)

(You type like an eight year old. Your not eight? Hmm. I'll just make that unsubstantial descision anyways, because I hold a childish grudge against you. Sound like someone you know?)

Always good coments in the little letters :D

komododabst3cn.png

hahahaha true its not just his education he argues liek a 8 year old too...

Irony doesn't even begin to describe this post.

Diablo... Please shut up. The last god only knows how many posts i've seen of yours have been spam, and have just been putting one down.

onto the sig, i noticed you tried to mix a few styles together. Your trying a sort of air brushing technique, but its not realy working. The sun/moon looks like a tenis ball O.o

Anyways, the filter you applyed to the grass doesn't look good. i'd sugest you try and check out Quer_skull's pixel shading tutorial, it can help you alot. As far as it goes, when you go to do linework, draw your image first with a 1px square tool in paint (or whatever program you use) When you have everything drawn out (as in just an outline) than put in the basic colors, than shade. it will help out a lot.

The sign idea isn't a bad idea for name placement by the way. Infact I'd say at least you are getting some ideas out of this, you just need to get a better aproach in drawing it.

Also, don't resize drawings, because it makes them look HORRIBLE.