Best F2P moeny for a pure?

Sporkman_88

not really sure how u consider urself of pure... maybe rune pure with 41attack :lol: anyways u have only combat skills so really the only way to make money is from drops right? unless u r willing to take the time and level other skills which u would rather not do. so i suggest making money of drops. anything can really make u money. remember just a regular bone can be sold in ge for 80gp. if u have alot then ur making lots of money and training xp as well.

U can go to hill giants and collect a full investory wit bb and limps and u make like 10-15k a load.

trust me on this one and dont kill here. the money is great from the bbones and all but this place is just too crowded especially in f2p. the real way to make money here is to go there at the right times which is usually out of timezone. even if u will make money for every load ur xp gain will be so little. just kill simple things with small bones. u get some money and xp.

The best way to make fast money is just goin to p2p. U can do the hill giant thing, pc, fletch, and other things in mem. If u can't than its goin to be slow as hell since there is a lot of people in f2p.

This may sound nooby but it works... Go to the gnome copters (look on your map if you don't know where) and there are cows very close to the bank. Kill them and get cowhides and sell them. Or, if you want even more profit tan them into leather at Al-kharid. It's what i did at your level,(except I didn't have the really close bank -.-) and you get combat exp as well.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

[hide=quote]

This may sound nooby but it works... Go to the gnome copters (look on your map if you don't know where) and there are cows very close to the bank. Kill them and get cowhides and sell them. Or, if you want even more profit tan them into leather at Al-kharid. It's what i did at your level,(except I didn't have the really close bank -.-) and you get combat exp as well.
[/hide]

This works, just remember not to bring armor or food or anything other than rune scimmy, and you may consider the al kharid cow pen (so you can tan them before you bank instead of making it a separate trip).

26,974th person to get 85 mining on September 20th, 2008

Try Ferion, it only takes a few minutes per day; you can play it while mining.