Mid-High level F2P Training

Tidus2555

Wow, thanks for pointing that out :o I forgot to edit some of the stuff as I went along. I really need to be more thourough. :-#

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Drop records go here, but I lost count of all of my drops while I was away from TIF/They were down :(

>Moss Giants - Crowded. Sweaty. Smelly. Always has a ranger waiting behind you, using you as a fleshy shield and fireing away taking all your kills. Not that they have anything decent besides big bones and perhaps a magic staff.

>Flesh Crawlers - Annoying little things. They have high attack levels and can be annoying to anyone. They best thing they drop are uncut gems? Always has someone else in the room, even on members worlds.

1. You must be REAL lazy in only 3 switches MAX i'll find a world with no people (on crandor) and are you crazy?!?!?!? they drop nats, cosmics, chaouses, steel kites, black and mith squ's!!!!

2.But... your right about the fleshies, i hate them there BORING!!

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

>Moss Giants - Crowded. Sweaty. Smelly. Always has a ranger waiting behind you, using you as a fleshy shield and fireing away taking all your kills. Not that they have anything decent besides big bones and perhaps a magic staff.

>Flesh Crawlers - Annoying little things. They have high attack levels and can be annoying to anyone. They best thing they drop are uncut gems? Always has someone else in the room, even on members worlds.

1. You must be REAL lazy in only 3 switches MAX i'll find a world with no people (on crandor) and are you crazy?!?!?!? they drop nats, cosmics, chaouses, steel kites, black and mith squ's!!!!

2.But... your right about the fleshies, i hate them there BORING!!

Crandor is always crowded like mad at both lessers and moss giants are full of rangers... =( I try switching for about 5 worlds then give up, so your probaly just lucky.

Great guide though although maybe add a section on flesh crawlers even though they are 'bad' in your opinon because other people might like training on them. Perhaps add some images as well.

weiyao5.png

You must be really lucky. I used to kill them, and I rarely found any worlds with less than two other players hanging around there.

Honestly, there's really no reason to kill moss giants because of how crowded they are. If you want good drops then kill cockroach workers; they have much better drops and are faster xp than moss giants unless you find an empty world. And, as I said, that is quite rare.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Thank you Llamster and weiyaooli for saving me the hassle of typing all that myself. :thumbup:

Sad thing is about them, they do sometimes drop cosmics, i'd rate it at about 1:10 chance of having some. Unfortunately it's not many (not far into double digits if it gets out of single). Moss Giants really do need lobsters though, to out-last people that are already there -

You mention that you use lobsters as training food. They're horribly expensive

'Nuff said?

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Drop records go here, but I lost count of all of my drops while I was away from TIF/They were down :(

You could at least reference the AoW Ice giant guide (Very good I might add) in your guide.

You could include extra bits of information like gaunts instead of d vambs.

It's not AoW any more but you should at least add an ice giant section to you guide, a lot of people would tell you that they are the best monster to kill for free players above level 70, and they really are.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

Yes well that's all well and good but really, the way everyone is clamouring over Ice Giants is a bit pathetic. How many people have read that guide do you reckon? Over 100? Over 200? Name an amount of people that you think have read the guide and now train on Ice Giants.

Now, that's x amount of people to contend with over the giants, if everyone does that then seriously, they're going to dwindle as a decent source of xp.

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Yes well that's all well and good but really, the way everyone is clamouring over Ice Giants is a bit pathetic. How many people have read that guide do you reckon? Over 100? Over 200? Name an amount of people that you think have read the guide and now train on Ice Giants.

Now, that's x amount of people to contend with over the giants, if everyone does that then seriously, they're going to dwindle as a decent source of xp.

The ice warriors are also pretty good, they don't drop big bones but have great drops. There are like 20 warrior spawns in the dungeon, so there's no way it will become too crowded.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

When I can finally find the time between college and my social life (I shockingly developed one recently) I'll add a section on them, thanks.

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide