Batman Begins

X_Awesome_X

I just saw it this afternoon, it was really good. Its alot darker than the previous Batman films & its alot more about Batman himself than about the villians (as was the case in a few of the other films). I like how it showed Bruce Wayne as a man who is flawed in so many ways instead of being some moral machine & how the film kind of explains why Gotham City is so riddled with crime.

Please explain! I don't think I'm going to see the movie anytime soon, could you pm me a synopsis? I don't care if you spoil it.

It told the story of Bruce Wayne. How his parents died, and how he became the man he did. It told why he fought for the things he did, and why he became batman....

Great post 1_man_army, I agree 100%

Pretty good, though I had two problems in suspension of disbelief, one small, one large. First the small: Lliam Neeson's gas mask should not have had a full seal, because of his facial hair. Second, and a biggie: Why didn't the microwave emitter cause the water in PEOPLE to vaporize? I was expecting mushy exploding people. At very least, the water in their brains would begin to boil, causing irreversible brain damage and death..

To the second: Hey, it's Hollywood. They always make up their science to fit the plot, not the other way around :lol:

I just saw Batman Begins yesterday, and it was pretty good. Not extraordinary, but pretty kick-a. Only real criticism is that all of the fight scenes were shot from really close-up with quick cuts, so it is impossible to tell what exactly is going on. Bale does do a good job though.

finalsig9wq.gif

well, i saw the film now and I kinda found it hard to follow. Maybe just cuz it was a poor quality screener but I did think it lacked charactorisation when compared with the other film I watched today, Sin City, which really made me feel inside the story.

id give it 7/10, cool fight scenes, cool batman (not so childish, darker, more agressive) but did lack something.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

frusty.gif

1_Man_Army, he asked if you could PM him the spoilers, not to post them here without a spoiler sign, so you ruin the movie for everybody who still wants to see it. frown.gif

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I think was very good, I was very sceptical after the last clooney attempt but this was very well done, I loved the much darker look and hope for a remake. One thing I picked up on they did very well was the small bits of humour in a dramatic film. Lots of them over use it, like Blade Trinety, the Humour ruined the film. Overall this is a must see.

Alot of the new movies with alot of special effects are primarily greenscreen/bluescreen. The freedom they have with effects and evertyhing, there is almost no reason NOT to shoot it that way. The future is bright for the VFX industry, I expect alot of awesome new development in the next few years. :)