-Trawler alching

Great_one

Its true and for a good reason, minigames are meant for playing not freeloading.

if the boats going to float eather way and it is rumored to get more fish the more water in it so i make absolutly no difference if i dont help.

Y_Z.png

agex ha

Its true and for a good reason, minigames are meant for playing not freeloading.

if the boats going to float eather way and it is rumored to get more fish the more water in it so i make absolutly no difference if i dont help.

JaGex has Stated that the more Water in the Trawler does affect the amount of fish people get.

So no, It's just a RUMOR that you get more fish the more water in the Trawler. You want more fish, your going to have to somthing called helping :o

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

No single snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.

Every minigame has had its flaws which allowed for people to reap the rewards of other people's efforts and every time these flaws have been fixed. For example people could simply stand in the castle wars lobby room and alch thus not participating in the game. I'm glad bugs like these are fixed

nexussigar2.png

barbaric_man.png

Every minigame has had its flaws which allowed for people to reap the rewards of other people's efforts and every time these flaws have been fixed. For example people could simply stand in the castle wars lobby room and alch thus not participating in the game. I'm glad bugs like these are fixed

it really truly doesnt matter for the trawler anyway. i have never been in a trawler with more than 1 level of water which is quickly bailed out. but we it doesnt work

Y_Z.png