AGS=overpowered.

Bananamatic

Not overpowered

Look at price

Look at innaccuracy

Most people hit 100+ hits in vids and pics. Wrong idea there.

All those people got 99 str, pots, prayers, and luck.

Would have taken tens of specs to hit one "high"

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

i say give back good whip special now! lol and atleast make it 55% or 60% drain so we cant use it twice unlike the ags which can deal 71 dmg twice

or 50% drain is good =)

lets face it, whip special is one of worst in the game, like dragon spear

i remember reading somewhere ( not sure if it was a rmour ) but didnt whip once have a uber spec that hit really high? then they changed it cuz it was too powerfull.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

AGS is overpowered in BH, hence why everybody runs around with prot melee on even if they aren't fighting, didn't you think it was weird everyone was praying melee except for you? :lol:

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

AGS is overpowered in BH, hence why everybody runs around with prot melee on even if they aren't fighting, didn't you think it was weird everyone was praying melee except for you? :lol:

Well. Prot melee is to prevent PJing, and teams.

Whats more deadly...

10 people 99-99-99 potted and pietying...and DDS

Or a AGS.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Well, I my opponent has 10 hp left, should I go for the kill or eat incase that agser specs me?

It's not from pictures and videos, it's from my own experience....

Got my first dharok kill, some dharoker is kicking me out on pen so I turned pray off, then AGSer came and speced me 65....lost my whip, torags, his dharoks and more.

Felt like a kick in the balls, losing your first over 1m pk like that.

Around 75% of my deaths are from ags pjing.....I know what I am talking about.

Was forced to switch from rune to proselyte now....atleast you lose less compared to rune.

Really looking forward to new PVP, since there should be more space, and the pjers more spread out obviously.

Checking the "AGS sucks" comments, over half of the people aren't even BH ranked. I ain't talking about PVE how "it sucks for training", but about how overpowered it is in PVP.

Try pking for a week or two and say what will you think after that.

Well, I my opponent has 10 hp left, should I go for the kill or eat incase that agser specs me?

It's not from pictures and videos, it's from my own experience....

Got my first dharok kill, some dharoker is kicking me out on pen so I turned pray off, then AGSer came and speced me 65....lost my whip, torags, his dharoks and more.

Felt like a kick in the balls, losing your first over 1m pk like that.

Around 75% of my deaths are from ags pjing.....I know what I am talking about.

Was forced to switch from rune to proselyte now....atleast you lose less compared to rune.

Really looking forward to new PVP, since there should be more space, and the pjers more spread out obviously.

Checking the "AGS sucks" comments, over half of the people aren't even BH ranked. I ain't talking about PVE how "it sucks for training", but about how overpowered it is in PVP.

Try pking for a week or two and say what will you think after that.

First off, why did you only have 65 hp left? If it was because you had no food you should have been praying melee all the time, your prayer gets restored when you leave anyway.

Second, your special attack gets restored right after you leave the fighting area. This combined with the ridiculous rules of BH, makes pjing especially easy. But this could be done with any weapon, dds, d mace, even the anchor. This is not a problem with the weapon, it's a problem with the field it's used in.

And lastly, don't make the generalization that you have to BH to fight ags'ers. I fight them a lot in clan wars and I get to see them fail in FoG, a somewhat more wilderness-ish pking environment, with only 2 specials.