Poor mans guide to some skills

lifesniper

F2P

Mining and smithing:

Mine 2200 tin then 2200 copper bank all and smelt them then sell on GE (The reason for bronze is because people are lazy and and bronze bars make a decent amount of profit) you will now be 47 mining and 30 smithing you will have earned roughly 350k-450k depending on current prices . Now you will be able to smelt steel bars which are great xp and profit. I would buy the coal but mine the iron yourself or the profit is to little. Continue with this method until your wanted lvl. I would not smith the bars into anything until 88 smithing (250k steel bars). This is when you will be able to make rune meds (I would mine your own coal and buy the rune ore if you are low combat or mine rune ore in the wildy and buy your coal if your have a high combat). If you carried on the method i explained you will have made roughly 56.75mil -79.75mil (lvl 30 - 88) depending on market prices.

Crafting 40-99:

Buy yourself enough cowhides to get to 40 crafting about 2000 in total if you continue to make the best for your lvl. Buy a brown apron then Buy 15000 thread and a needle from the crafting store in rimmington. Bring 500k with you. Then you can go to the crafting guild even if you have not leveled your combat you can do this but bring the best armour and weapon you can use. Kill the cows until you have a full inventory of cowhides (I would reccomend burying their bones as well to get your prayer up for free. This will give you lvl 80 prayer from lvl 1).

Every time you have an inventory go into the guild tan them to leather. craft them into chaps which gives the best xp drop them (If you have explorer ring 3 you can teleport to cabbage patch and bank them in falador if you want to). Continue (It will take 20060 inventorys until 99 crafting and cost you only about 600k.

Runecrafting:

There is no way to make money when you start this skill unless you mine your own rune essence.

You need 44 runecrafting to start breaking even with air runes when you are buying the rune ess.

(I would reccomend having explorer ring 3 it can recharge you run energy and crafts runes with a 10% chance of getting an extra rune. You will usally get 1-10 extra runes per run which will give you a small profit.

P2P

Construction:

(40 attack and mining are recommended 15 construction is a must to get free hammer and saw)

This will cost you about 50k to start then be mostly free. Buy parlours and get your crafting to 10. Buy a kitchen and always keep it updated with a larder and the best drain you can get. You will then need to build 2 extra gardens and have you house located in rimmington. You can either bring 5 buckets or 8 buckets depending which method you want to use. Exit your house and mine clay to fill your inventory. Go back into your house and use your sink to fill the buckets and make wet clay.

8 Buckets: Make 2 ponds and repeat (65.2k inventorys for 99 )

5 Buckets: make 2 ponds and a clay fireplace and repeat (56.7 inventorys for 99)

You may think 5 buckets is a better method but it takes slightly longer to make wet clay which is why you can choose the method you want to use. You can make anyrooms you want too as well as doing this.

Thx for reading Hope you make money and enjoy having 99 in the skills i have told you about

More guides to come when i figure out the cheap methods

meleemonk1.png

A guide is to explain new ideas, and reinvent old ones.

I don't really see this as any more than common sense.

You obviously would use cowhides to tan an craft. The only thing this has that maybe not everyone knows is the numbers, but that can be calculated on a calculator.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

not a great guide. for starters the poor man will still be poor after getting his 99s, the thieving part as well is useless as no one should do that to 99. knights and blackjacking pollivneach thugs are free to thief and much faster experience. maybe a suitable skill to add would be hunter as its incredibly cheap and you can make 34m dependin on red chin prices.

macho_munky.png