F2P Range Question

jjjon123

My range lvl is 47

should i/when should i start training on moss giants? Cuz Gaurds at edge are getting boring

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

It might not be a good idea to go to mossies before 55 or something...i went to range at the varock sewers with my low level pure today and noticed that the deadly red spiders near the moss giants are great exp and if you pick up a full invt of eggs you can sell it for about 10k

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

You should be good for moss giants, I don't like them that much because there's not a lot of them and they're very crowded normally, try hobgoblins instead.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

What Moss Giants are we talking about here? (I am pursuing that you are talking about the ones in the Varrock Sewer) If you were talking about the Moss Giants on Crandor Isle, you can probably start them now, as they have a safe spot. Even thought there is a safe spot, however, I would advise you to take a little bit of food, as you will get hit when you collect your arrows.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

You can range the moss giants at Crandor even with 3 other people. It's all about speed and you can eventually outskill the competition due to the ranger's higher speed.

I tried them at 57 ranged on another account and they were fine. But I'm not sure if they are ok at 47 range.

If you had a high enough magic level, you could alch the black and mithril sq shields they drop too.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

I trained from 50-60 f2p at crandor moss giants. Bring a fallador telly tab, a fire staff and nats for alching, a few bites of food, and your set. It's single combat and usually not crowded and as a ranger you should be able to get the spawns anyway. I'd recommend becoming a mem at 60 range because it's alot faster xp.

quit