Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

why is the draconic visage worth more than the DFS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

nickeley102
[ Display Name History ]

nickeley102

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 515 posts
just quickly, why is the draconic visage worth more than the DFS?

cheers

remember, no question is a stupid question in here

Italian5kamikaze
[ Display Name History ]

Italian5kamikaze

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,685 posts
Probably because people were making money off of buying visages making into shields and selling them for profit so once a lot of people started doing this the price for visages rose, just a guess though lol.
Posted Image
Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Inuashakent
[ Display Name History ]

Inuashakent

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,939 posts
More likely is that people buy DFS, not visage. So while the DFS changes price (fairly constant at that) the visage slugged along, until the difference was so big nobody actually bought/sold the visage.

Also an inference, but I'm guessing it should be accurate.
[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]
Posted Image

sup3rpur
[ Display Name History ]

sup3rpur

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 413 posts
The only realistic way to get a visage out of the ge would be to put in for mid price, ebcasue coinshare puts it in at that price

nobody is going to pay the med price for a visage when they could pay mid or less for the shield
Posted Image
Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace
Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

nickeley102
[ Display Name History ]

nickeley102

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 515 posts

More likely is that people buy DFS, not visage. So while the DFS changes price (fairly constant at that) the visage slugged along, until the difference was so big nobody actually bought/sold the visage.

Also an inference, but I'm guessing it should be accurate.

i should have worked that out, cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users