Daily Reset Schedule

compfreak847

Very good tidbit of information to know. So this means you can buy battlestaffs and 12:59am and then again at 1:01am?

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Very good tidbit of information to know. So this means you can buy battlestaffs and 12:59am and then again at 1:01am?

Yep, its what I do. Time it just right so that you finish buying them a minute or so before, then stand and wait a bit. Your explorers ring says something about recharging at that time - I logged in a 7:02 to test it and it informed me that it had recharged. I don't know if it would alert in game, though. Make sure your clock is right down to the second before you try it with battlestaffs, though.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Not everything you listed is on the reset timer.

Things that are on the timer:

Bork

Mining Shooting Stars

Circus (On wensdays)

Explorers Ring

Things that are NOT on the timer:

Battlestaves - 24 hour reset after the shop stock reaches 0

Seaweed - 24 hour reset after the shop stock reaches 0

Pineapples- 24 hour reset after the shop stock reaches 0

Bert's Sand - 24 hours after you collect

MTK - 24 hours after you place money in your kingdom after the kingdom has been 0 for over 24 hours. (Yes I have tested this, my kingdom recycles at exactly 4:23pm EST everday.)

Edit: If you want to see how it really resets you can leave 1 battlestaff in stock. You will find the shop will not restock until 24 hours after you make the stock 0. I accidently left one in stock once and I had to wait a whole nother day (Full 24 hours) after I bought the last one for it to reset.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Not everything you listed is on the reset timer.

Things that are on the timer:

Bork

Mining Shooting Stars

Circus (On wensdays)

Explorers Ring

Things that are NOT on the timer:

Battlestaves - 24 hour reset after the shop stock reaches 0

Seaweed - 24 hour reset after the shop stock reaches 0

Pineapples- 24 hour reset after the shop stock reaches 0

Bert's Sand - 24 hours after you collect

MTK - 24 hours after you place money in your kingdom after the kingdom has been 0 for over 24 hours. (Yes I have tested this, my kingdom recycles at exactly 4:23pm EST everday.)

Edit: If you want to see how it really resets you can leave 1 battlestaff in stock. You will find the shop will not restock until 24 hours after you make the stock 0. I accidently left one in stock once and I had to wait a whole nother day (Full 24 hours) after I bought the last one for it to reset.

Unless they have recently changed the battlestaffs, it always changed for me with the timer. Bought my stock just before timer, few mins later collected next days. Not sure about the rest as i rarely do.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!