Ultimate guide to Tormented Monsters 10k views

Salad

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the guide, Wraith slaying sounds fun. I'm curious though, do you use range or pure set potions?

EDIT: Also, could you post an inventory you recommend for both range and melee, in team and solo? That should improve the quality of your guide a bit.

Sir_Ddude.gif

Thanks for the guide, Wraith slaying sounds fun. I'm curious though, do you use range or pure set potions?

EDIT: Also, could you post an inventory you recommend for both range and melee, in team and solo? That should improve the quality of your guide a bit.

Um thank you I'm gonna get an inventory pic when I can :) Also I only use pots when someone is crashing me, instead of that it's a waste of cash

ib7rVm.png

To improve, definitely include a mage method.

On your equipment lists, perhaps remove the >nothing 's, just neatens and simplifies it a little.

Lastly, try to use screenshots taken at standard size (non-fullscreen) rather than fullscreen ones. Even if it means clicking out of fs just to take the screenshot, it makes it alot easier on the readers. Not much use having pics of drops taking up more space than your guide.

That's all the constructive criticism I have atm, great guide =)

To improve, definitely include a mage method.

On your equipment lists, perhaps remove the >nothing 's, just neatens and simplifies it a little.

Lastly, try to use screenshots taken at standard size (non-fullscreen) rather than fullscreen ones. Even if it means clicking out of fs just to take the screenshot, it makes it alot easier on the readers. Not much use having pics of drops taking up more space than your guide.

That's all the constructive criticism I have atm, great guide =)

Gaaaahhh!! But all of those pics are in resized screen! :x But I tryed magic and it's REALLY not worth it, terrible waste of cash for the little hits you will get.

ib7rVm.png

When i was killing it, I found black dagger (p++) to be much more effective then a black scim. The poison is much better then the very small bonus.

If you're getting crashed though, you'll want black scimitar instead of the dagger. Poison does not count as your damage.

I just recently got a Holy Elixir drop here out of nowhere. Let me tell you now...

The elixir is worth NOTHING. It is being regarded as 100% pure junk. I'm having loads of trouble selling it. The shield is junk too.

I have a lot of anticrash methods though, and I'll post them soon. They are mainly designed not only to annoy people, but to lower their damage and make the kill yours almost every time. I would annoy people the first time every time I did my method, and they would usually just hop.

This is a great place to make money and get charms, regardless if the rare drops are 100% junk. (yay for a 16m junk item drop that I thought was great :( as you can tell, I'm kinda annoyed cause its soooooooo hard to sell and I wanna get the money for my achievement)

Great guide though. Oh and by the way -- never try to destroy Jennica's Ring while inside the realm to save inventory space. It teleports you out of the realm. I learned that the hard way >.>

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

When i was killing it, I found black dagger (p++) to be much more effective then a black scim. The poison is much better then the very small bonus.

If you're getting crashed though, you'll want black scimitar instead of the dagger. Poison does not count as your damage.

I just recently got a Holy Elixir drop here out of nowhere. Let me tell you now...

The elixir is worth NOTHING. It is being regarded as 100% pure junk. I'm having loads of trouble selling it. The shield is junk too.

I have a lot of anticrash methods though, and I'll post them soon. They are mainly designed not only to annoy people, but to lower their damage and make the kill yours almost every time. I would annoy people the first time every time I did my method, and they would usually just hop.

This is a great place to make money and get charms, regardless if the rare drops are 100% junk. (yay for a 16m junk item drop that I thought was great :( as you can tell, I'm kinda annoyed cause its soooooooo hard to sell and I wanna get the money for my achievement)

Great guide though. Oh and by the way -- never try to destroy Jennica's Ring while inside the realm to save inventory space. It teleports you out of the realm. I learned that the hard way >.>

Um cool but you could use eilixir on spirit shield (idk if it give higher def bonus)

Also if you could get that information I would lvoe you for life :)

ib7rVm.png

How many HOURS did it take to amass that 1M in drops?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Um cool but you could use eilixir on spirit shield (idk if it give higher def bonus)

Also if you could get that information I would lvoe you for life :)

Which I did... still unsellable D: It does give higher defence bonus, though, and it is a great shield to use for god wars, DK's, fire caping, hybriding (no stats are lowered and defence raises a lot), etcetera. Unfortunately, the price for it is way higher than it should be. It should be a few mill at most. People probably wouldn't use it until it hits about 1m to 2m probably though.

It is a really good shield, its just way overpriced. I've found so much use for it. It is one of the few shields that gives a prayer bonus, and on top of that, it has positive defence bonuses in everything and no negative bonuses at all. One thing thats missing from it, though, is the fact that it doesn't count as a saradomin item. The spirit shield has saradomin inside of it (one of them said something about it at the end of the quest), and the blessed spirit shield infuses even more saradomin power into the shield, if I remember correctly. I didn't make it, so I didn't get to screenshot it. I'll probably post it under the Bugs & Suggestions thing on the RSOF to make it a saradomin item later today when I can.

I'd go on about it, but this isn't a rant about the Elixir/Blessed Spirit Shield.

I'll get working on the methods of anticrash soon. I just can't be bothered with finding a team or a solo world on my own right now :\.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

It shouldn't be a saradomin item. . .it being blessed doesn't mean it has to be with the power of saradomin. Also, if its considered junk then :( not worth it killing it solo, only good to do teams for coinshare.

Umm, your right. Soloing is worth nothing in cash if you can't sell... I'm gonna try to work on that when I find time lol

ib7rVm.png

I remember saying, though not sure if I did that there was a guide on safespotting.

Today browsing on my Wii I accidently found it. pure win. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=608702

I very much doubt that the monster AI has changed over 4 - 3 years (look at the demons in one of the pictures, old demons).

I remember saying, though not sure if I did that there was a guide on safespotting.

Today browsing on my Wii I accidently found it. pure win. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=608702

I very much doubt that the monster AI has changed over 4 - 3 years (look at the demons in one of the pictures, old demons).

Ah yes that guide, one of the best all time ::' Also how do can I go on Internet with my wii? I mean just getting the internet settings lol :/ I know you need to spend like 5 or 10 bucks for internet channel but I just want to browse the news or weather in the morning lok

ib7rVm.png

It shouldn't be a saradomin item. . .it being blessed doesn't mean it has to be with the power of saradomin. Also, if its considered junk then :( not worth it killing it solo, only good to do teams for coinshare.

I'm 95% sure when it was blessed it said something about the power of saradomin being put into it. And I'm pretty much 100% sure that even regular spirit shield has saradomin in it, but I would need to find someone who hasn't done the quest to find that out for me.

Anyways... I'll no longer be able to test if Blessed Spirit Shield suddenly counts as a Saradomin item... lets just say I logged on JUST as the GE prices updated and got my BSS in for the new low value and sold it for 12m :D I was like lol wut? Now I wait for price manipulators to stop buying out the DFS so I can get one >.>

I'm still working on the anticrash tactics. I should have them done sometime this week... I'll probably finish them up after I get 87 slayer, which is only like 60k exp away.

And it is worth it to solo for money and charms. But with a team, you won't have a problem with the elixir drops or spirit shield drops... so yeah, team might be better.

Oh and fair warning if you do get a BSS and start using it... it alchs for 840k (No I didn't alch one :P Gen store price * 1.5 = high alch) meaning that it protects over everything in the game except for Dragonfire Shield and probably the shield with a sigil. >.>

Also, I heard in the Hidden Updates thread that Black Defenders and Black Claws now work at Wraith.

Ah yes that guide, one of the best all time ::' Also how do can I go on Internet with my wii? I mean just getting the internet settings lol :/ I know you need to spend like 5 or 10 bucks for internet channel but I just want to browse the news or weather in the morning lok

1) I got it for free, till about august of last year it was free.

2) I love you.

3) It is 5 dollars I think.

4) Go to Wii settings, (a big black menu with the options in white, accesed by clicking a small button on the lower left of the screen that opens two options, memory or Wii Settings). Pass a few pages and you reach Internet settings. Search for a hotspot, find one, test it, use it. (all very simple).

NOTE: Internet (the Opera browser) for the Wii isn't very "family-Friendly". It has no records of websites you visit, nor of anything along those lines, and can have its screen hidden in less then 2 seconds. I thought of it while using the Wii and my friend confirmed its uses (yes, he is a perv).

Bah I don't understand what youre saying but thanks for trying :\ my friend gonna help me.

OT: With the recent price drops of spirit shield and elixir (400k to 50k for spirit shield, ouch) I'm thinking of changing the title to the fastest way of getting oak planks for free.

ib7rVm.png