ghosts

dragon246665

I think the introduction of Revenants has made the "threat" aspect of being in the Wilderness laughable.

You freeze for a few seconds at most and they run slower than run speed so you're always going to get away. Sure they're annoying with their insta-heal but it's nothing like getting chased by a decent PKer.

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet

I think the introduction of Revenants has made the "threat" aspect of being in the Wilderness laughable.

+1

The easiest way to avoid them is to use d-hide armor and protect from range... Once you do that, they are almost completely harmless since they can't even freeze you in place (ranged attack). Revenants are a complete joke as a threat when it comes to mid-high level players.

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3

It's not going to kill you to go to Waterfall/Brimhaven dungeon. Going to the wild Fire Giant location might though.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What annoys me is that they attack people in the Wilderness Agility Course. I never knew of ANY PK'er who would do the same. Plus, they can do the obstacles. Though I can beat them, they're a drain on my resources. And at that depth of Wilderness, the Knights and Dragons can attack...

not only that they can attack in middle of a obstical had a ork on the log just pwning the hell out of me and i couldnt get to it to attack it

Y_Z.png

Revs in the agility course are easy. I killed 2 orks in one trip using only dds.

Though they can get annoying sometimes. I was doing spirit of summer, I switch back over to the real world to empty the bucket and get teamed by an ork and a knight. Wouldn't have been a problem if I wasn't lazy and brought a msb with rune arrows and 5 sharks. Missed my grave by 10 seconds >.>

wl7w9j.png

• 2 weeks later...

The rev's are a pain all you have to do is run away and keep switching prayer. As long as you are 2 squares away you can turn on the prayer depending on what attack it is using.

WARNING (By jamesrules90) REVS HAVE THE SAME RULE AS PLAYERS WITH PROTECT PRAYER I was attacked by a rev knight by ardy tele lever I turned prayer (it was a rev knight) it hit a 28 on me instant death ( I had been doing agility course was posined had bearly and hp left) luckily I had no stuff on me but revs should be took with caution and prayer might not do that much good...

My username is jamesrules90 NOT jimmyjames227.

897093.gif

Click here to feed me!

A nice undieable one!!!

revs are really ennoying, while they are generally easy to escape from. before i didnt need to bring food into wild to do clues now i do, pkers never attacked me since im not wearing any armor. but revs attack u way before u can see them on the screen, poison u for 7 and teleblock u for 5 mins and can be potentially deadly in deep wild. its extremely ennoying to wait 5 mins for the teleblock to lift when u want to get to the next clue location

lcchs.png

lcchs.png