fastest way to 70 mining

vleademir

Powermining granite or bank iron with a kyatt.

Correct. If you're out of members then you should just powermine iron and drop it.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Use kyatt tele, run to the mine nearby, mine the iron ores that are in a triangle, bank with duelling ring, repeat. Easy as pie ::'

Edit - About 1k ores/hour mined, so 35k xp/hour and about 90k/hour profit.

2dvjurb.png

If you don't feel like using a kyatt (or don't have the level to), just use dueling rings and the chasm mine north of al-Kharid. On a crowded world you can use the 2 iron rocks right in the front of the mine and fill your inventory pretty quick to avoid running to the triangle of rocks in the middle.

Mining and banking coal in the guild really isn't that much slower for XP than trying to bank iron.

If you want a more comprehensive training method for mining, magic, and smithing, you can go into the dwarven mines, superheat the iron there from the 2 rocks, run and smith plates at the anvil nearby, and then alch them. You lose a fair amount of money, but it's decent XP in 3 skills. 35 mining + 37.5 smithing + 55 magic XP per nature rune used. Good if you get bored and want to switch things up/train other skills.