Gilded altars

Italian5kamikaze

Tinderbox + Marrentil is lit on the burners, the burners stay lit for a short time, I'd ESTIMATE 5 minutes-ish.

If you go to the house parties world (World 116 I think?) Yanille portal, there's usually always someone with an open house and willing to light burners for you.

If you can, use a Spirit Terrorbird or War Tortoise, bring the most bones you can and make sure to use them only on the Gilded Alter when BOTH burners are lit to get maximum exp.

Yep, usually the house owner or a friend of the house owner is alching and lights them when they burn out, make sure to watch out for burned out burners, or you won't get the most exp you can for your bones.

After the ectofunctus update, it seems to be better since it gives 400% exp.

It's still a hundred times slower - it just saves you the carpal tunnel. Gilded altars will save you ALOT of grief for a mere 50% less per bone.

Also note that if the burner you use doesn't require marrentil, you will only be getting 250% exp for the bone instead of 350%. A gilded burner is no different in xp, then say, a mahogany one.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I used a gilded alter for the first time in my about 2 years of playing (on various accounts) yesterday.

I was amazed at the speed of the exp you get.

I've tried the ectofunctus, but the time it takes it stupid in comparison.

Use the best Beast of Burden you can take a tinderbox and 2 marentills (sp?) if you need to, and as many high lvl bones as you can.

The exp you get in the a short period is insane compared to other methods.

One run with a bull ant as well as the 2 marentills and a tinderbox netted me over 8k of prayer exp. So with higher summoning BoB and someone lighting the burners for you the exp is easily over 10k per trip when using d bones.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]