Range/Mage/Def...

slaytanicc

Few weeks ago i decided to make a new account for low level bounty hunting and pvp worlds. I was thinking of getting him to 60magic, 60 ranged and 40def. Doing D slayer quest will put my str and att up so it will kind of spoil my Pureness, but will those stats be good enough for low lvl bounty? if not what should i do for med level bounty?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Few weeks ago i decided to make a new account for low level bounty hunting and pvp worlds. I was thinking of getting him to 60magic, 60 ranged and 40def. Doing D slayer quest will put my str and att up so it will kind of spoil my Pureness, but will those stats be good enough for low lvl bounty? if not what should i do for med level bounty?

Your combat won't be as messed up as you think primarily because the HP won't be a major factor during the quest. You'd he a hybrid PKer in the end, but it may be too much for low lvl, if you're going to get most of your xp excluding the quest by regular training.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Kill the dragon with your 60 Magic but get your def to lvl 33 not 40. Dragon slayer ONLY gives STR and DEF xp NOT atk xp so that so if your def is at 40 it will shoot it up past 40. and no dslayer will NOT mess up your CBL

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Kill the dragon with your 60 Magic but get your def to lvl 33 not 40. Dragon slayer ONLY gives STR and DEF xp NOT atk xp so that so if your def is at 40 it will shoot it up past 40. and no dslayer will NOT mess up your CBL

It will mess up the pureness tho.

Tbh the only way to win in bounty hunter is with a range/2h combo. Otherwise people would eat too fast and run when they're low on food. But that setup would be very effective for pvp worlds. When they are released.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

You should possibly consider raising your defence well past 60 and get 45 prayer to be an effective tank, the +15 bonuses really [wagon] up and the protection spells are useful. You also only need 59 magic as that is the level needed for the best spell. About the range, yguy is right, you should aim for 70 if not 77. Dont worry, as long as your magic/range is higher then your attack and strenght together then they will not affect your combat, but prayer/defence/range/mage/hp will.

For the quest, you should either mage it with your best spell or use a bronze/phenix crossbow with bronze bolta (lol!) because you can use the shield with the crossbow.

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

I realise this is not the usuall way of making a pure for bounty hunter, but i thought id try something new. Be the "ultimate tanker". So im guessing it would just be better to skip the low level crafter and train him for the med crater straight away? 90ranged, 90def, 60mage and 45prayer? I know alot of people will say that i should rather go for the ranged/2h appraoch, but honestly if im in a no arm battle surely 90 ranged and def will be king over 90str and 60def?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

I dont think you should spend so much time on another account other then your main. I made a pure too, but im not getting him past 53 or 54 combat since the time I spend training him I could be getting much more xp on my main. It is your choice thought, the account you train is up to you, if you are really serious about making this tank, do it if you want. Btw, you would beat the guy with 90 strength because you can protect from meele making hit 30% less, eagle eye could make you hit 15% more often, and steel skin will make you get hit 15% less, so in total you will have a 60% advantage on him.

At 45 prayer with the 3 prayers i talked about, it wud drain in 45 seconds, with protect item about about 41 seconds. If you do all these prayers, i would recomend 60+ prayer, but that is really expensive in f2p. Buying 3.5k big bones cost me 1.2-1.3m just to go 51-55.

good luck with your tank.

(Btw, im not entierly sure on the way that prayer works, so correct me if I'm wrong.

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.