::XP Points: How much do you get per hit?::

Asphyx1us

Hi,

Im planning on making a pure after a 1 year break or so, so when I logged back in, it looked all quite different. I had a skiller before and have always wanted to make a pure, now I think the right time has come, with the new PvP worlds in the near future. (also played a part in my decision of making a pure.)

But I have a big question I just really want to know, how much XP do you get per hit?

Like I know you get 4 xp per hit with melee, but does this count for all weapons? For all uhmm, 'stances' like stabbing, lunge, aggressive, accurate, defensive etc.? It's not really clear for me.

And what about the mage xp? And the hitpoints xp? Hitpoints is especially important...

And what about ranged xp, and ranged stance on Longrange, how much def, ranged and hp xp do you get?

Is there some sort of chart available which has all this information?

Wow, lot's of questions, I really look like a noob now, lol.

But hopefully someone will be kind enough to answer them!

Thanks!

4/1.33 exp per damage on concentrated exp/controlled, respectively. It does not matter whether you are stabbing, slashing, or crushing.

For magic, you get 4 exp per damage, plus the base exp from the spell. The exception would be if you are on defensive. In that case, it would be 2 exp per hit to both magic and defence. The same goes for range: 4 exp per damage on accurate/rapid and 2 exp to range and defence on longrange.

Edit: Not sure on the hp, but I'm pretty sure it's 1.33 exp per damage, no matter what style you're using.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Im not sure i can answer all the questions you are asking but i can answer a few.

With melee you get 4exp per hit escept when it is on "lunge" (stab) you get the 4exp devided into 3 pieces (1.3exp each)

With longranged its 2ranged exp and 2 def exp..... i dont think anyone will be able to give a presice estimate for hp, but i think its about 1hp Exp per 4/3.5 melee exp.

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

for melee you recieve 4xp per damage with focused attacks (training str att or def only) while u get 1.3 xp per hit when training controlled (str att and def at the same time) you always recieve 1.3xp for hp for all damage inflicted

for range it is 4 xp per damage when on accurate or rapid (top 2 choices) and 2 range xp and 2 def xp for every damage when used on longrange attack

mage xp is the odd one

for damage attacks (strike bolt blast wave)(rush blitz burst barrage) you recieve a base amount of xp (differs depending on the spell) + 2 mage xp for every damage inflicted

when training with the defensive style you get 1xp for mage and 1xp for def per damage (must be autocasting to set this

all other non attack spells have a set amount of xp check a guide on tip.it to find out how much per spell

(high alch is 65 btw)

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

All Melee is 4exp for 1damage. Except for controlled (only certain weapons) where its 2exp for 1damage to Attack, Strength AND defense. Range is always 4exp for 1damage. Mage is base experience + 2/4exp per damage (i think 2). Longrange is 2exp to def and range per damage. Same goes with defensive mage. Hitpoints is always 1.33 exp per hit.

also, cannon is 2exp per damage and gives 0hp exp.

All Melee is 4exp for 1damage. Except for controlled (only certain weapons) where its 2exp for 1damage to Attack, Strength AND defense. Range is always 4exp for 1damage. Mage is base experience + 2/4exp per damage (i think 2). Longrange is 2exp to def and range per damage. Same goes with defensive mage. Hitpoints is always 1.33 exp per hit.

also, cannon is 2exp per damage and gives 0hp exp.

ur controlled damage is wrong is 1.3 or 3 divided by 4 mage is 2 xp per damage and 1 xp for defensive/mage split

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

I realize I have to determine where I am going to train for (i.e. BH ranged pure, melee, or what else), and since I will most probably play in the PvP worlds, I need a good pure for that, but it's hard to create a pure at THIS time as PVP worlds has not been released yet.

I was thinking of a tanker, too. I am 23 defence already (rest 1, except for hp, which is 16). Tanker, because I think in PvP worlds you need to survive for quite a time.

Anyone has other thoughts about this? I like to get as much thoughts as possible, to get a good view on what you are thinking.

I realize I have to determine where I am going to train for (i.e. BH ranged pure, melee, or what else), and since I will most probably play in the PvP worlds, I need a good pure for that, but it's hard to create a pure at THIS time as PVP worlds has not been released yet.

I was thinking of a tanker, too. I am 23 defence already (rest 1, except for hp, which is 16). Tanker, because I think in PvP worlds you need to survive for quite a time.

Anyone has other thoughts about this? I like to get as much thoughts as possible, to get a good view on what you are thinking.

You can survive without defence if you hang around the safe-zones. Although it already sounds like you decided to get defence. Just get it to 30-40 (do dslayer for 40) and get either decent strength and/or decent range.

Shaniqua.png