Pocket bike's ~~the most annoying vehicle??~~

sjiskebab5

pocket bike's are small motor cycles that drive around 60-65 km/h.

1) there dangerous

2) they make alot of noise

3) there just annyoing !!!

liuke they cost around 200$ on ebay, they come in all colors and there is even a dirt version, u cant ride on the public road with them ; only on race-tracks.So wats the use.... :roll:

OMG!!! I HATE THOSE THINGS!!!

Stupid ppl riding them up and down my street in the afternoon. So friggin annoying. Then they moved away so its all peacefull. I hate those things. I went after one on my bicycle thinking of catching up and then kiciking the rider in the head, but thought better of it.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

OMG!!! I HATE THOSE THINGS!!!

Stupid ppl riding them up and down my street in the afternoon. So friggin annoying. Then they moved away so its all peacefull. I hate those things. I went after one on my bicycle thinking of catching up and then kiciking the rider in the head, but thought better of it.

same here :roll:

trowed an egg once...but they came and yelled like [cabbage] at me... :P

u cant ride on the public road with them

You cant drive an unregistered car on the road either.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Your post is stupid.

What are you trying to proove? You don't like those little motorcycles. Well, fine, nobody cares. All you're doing is pointless ranting. Riding in the forumula 1 is dangerous too, and that's also done only on the circuit. And well, that people drive those things in your street, hey think aobut it this way: It doesn't make the vehicle annoying but the people that drive them, after all the bikes can't help that people ride on them. Maybe they prefer to remain unridden, you should ask them.

So...in the end you are stupid, after all your post can't do anything about being stupid.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Agreeing with How2PK here. This rant is pathetic, pocket bikes look like a hell of a lot of fun. "You're not allowed to ride them on public roads so whats the use?" Aint that just like saying you can't use a speedboat on land so it's pointless? There's gonna be somewhere to ride it otherwise they wouldnt make them. If you're gonna dig at something, dig at mopeds, or rather just the chavs who think they're "ghetto" riding them around the streets.

logo.jpg

lol there are better ones than those. i want one!!! but u can get bigger ones and there just like scale dirt bikes!! ahh i want 1 but too many cops are around my area so i cant ride it anyware

manedit.png

First and only pixel thinger I made.

Your post is stupid.

What are you trying to proove? You don't like those little motorcycles. Well, fine, nobody cares. All you're doing is pointless ranting. Riding in the forumula 1 is dangerous too, and that's also done only on the circuit. And well, that people drive those things in your street, hey think aobut it this way: It doesn't make the vehicle annoying but the people that drive them, after all the bikes can't help that people ride on them. Maybe they prefer to remain unridden, you should ask them.

So...in the end you are stupid, after all your post can't do anything about being stupid.

I think the point he getting across is they are so friggin annoying. Especially when all they do is just ride up and down the street by your house and your trying to study for an exam the next day.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

I think the point he getting across is they are so friggin annoying. Especially when all they do is just ride up and down the street by your house and your trying to study for an exam the next day.

You think whining about it on an internet forum is going to help you get a better grade at your exam? I don't think so. Call the cops if you can't study; it's illegal to do it on the street, so I'd say your problem will be solved pretty soon. You could also try kick 'em them of their bikes or w/e.

21o4pav.jpg

As How2PK said, it's not the bikes that are doing the riding, it's the people on them. They may be the most annoying vehicles in the world--maybe they make a particularly annoying noise--but I imagine they aren't as annoying in this situation as, say, an ice cream van doing the same thing; or a hugely "modded" car (i.e. one on which the exhaust is broken) that makes a much louder noise. In any case, it's the fault of the person driving/riding it there, not the vehicle, which might be very annoying for another reason.

Anyway, if you ask me, how annoying a vehicle is depends on one's mood.

yes, wath how2pk says is a lil' bit wath i mean; the bikes make alot of noise and then they ride it like hell up down your street .But the riders are annoying to...they make it even worse--> they sound the horn every 10 meters

You think whining about it on an internet forum is going to help you get a better grade at your exam? I don't think so. Call the cops if you can't study; it's illegal to do it on the street,.

Its illegal to ride a vehicle on the road?!

only in america :roll:

It is however illegal to make exsessive noise but that would depend on the time of day.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Call the cops if you can't study; it's illegal to do it on the street,

Its illegal to ride a vehicle on the road?!

only in america :roll:

Apparently it's illegal to ride that vehicle on the road, public road if you want to be picky. Atleast, that is if his information is correct.

21o4pav.jpg