A little help for my bad memory

jfp221

My name is jfp221, and I have a problem. Oops this isn't my NA meeting haha, but I do have a problem and that is my memory. I am always forgetting everything. I am always forgetting why certian people are on my friends list. Now for my idea.

I think it would be nice if we could be able to customize our friends list in runescape. I would like it if I could put what I would want to see people called so instead of seeing zezima I could choose to see "the bestest runescape player ever created." Well maybe not something that long. Or you could have it so when you right clicked on someone's name you could examine it and it would have your message there. You could put stuff like "coal seller", "lobster buyer", or just the person's actual name. This way I wouldn't forget why I added a person. Comments please

Well if anyone is a rs member and would kindly suggest to jagex I would be grately appriciated.

by the way I brought it up before but I don't think anyone suggested it to jagex and thought I would bring it up again. If I had posted again in my own post people would be all like "why you bringing up old stuff?"

good idea

but thats not what they say at narcotics meeting as having gone to many myself

addict:"hi I'm blablabla and I'm an addict"

other addicts: (all together) "hi blablabla"

the he tells his story

and since NA is a nationally based orginization then I would assume they say this everywhere just like "keep coming back it works if you work it"

I like it. It's similar to the idea of a right click examine, which we choose ourself in our personal bit of the main page.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA